I don’t know what to make of this

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
I went to lunch with hubby today, and while we are sitting there waiting for our order we noticed this old white man kept staring at us, like he would look our way every 5 seconds we figured he was one of those racist cadaans that are out of town, so we ignored him. Anyways after we are done eating we asked for the bill and the waiter tells us the old man paid for our meal, he was gone by then so we couldn’t even decline it, it was just bizarre.

Has this ever happened to you? I have had people pay for my coffee but it was like pay it forward type of thing.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
I went to lunch with hubby today, and while we are sitting there waiting for our order we noticed this old white man kept staring at us, like he would look our way every 5 seconds we figured he was one of those racist cadaans that are out of town, so we ignored him. Anyways after we are done eating we asked for the bill and the waiter tells us the old man paid for our meal, he was gone by then so we couldn’t even decline it, it was just bizarre.

Has this ever happened to you? I have had people pay for my coffee but it was like pay it forward type of thing.
He was appreciating diversity
:manny:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
This was my reaction to OP's post
tenor (18).gif

Last edited:
He probably thought you were a typical madow that he hates but then realised you were Cushites which made him very happy(Caucasian brethren), thus paying for your meal.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
Since you mentioned he's an old guy he probably did some deplorable deeds in the past and now realized his time is running out, so this is his way of seeking atonement.

Cadaans love a good redemption story.

wdym "idk what to make of it"? Just be grateful and thankfull that an old man payed for your meal. Always questioning everything!!?? Why don't u stfu and eat the damn meal. Ungrateful af

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
wdym "idk what to make of it"? Just be grateful and thankfull that an old man payed for your meal. Always questioning everything!!?? Why don't u stfu and eat the damn meal. Ungrateful af
It's possible to be grateful and be curious about the intentions, especially if it's an old white guy who kept staring at you

Lmao
Since you mentioned he's an old guy he probably did some deplorable deeds in the past and now realized his time is running out, so this is his way of seeking atonement.

Definitely this. He’s seeking redemption, you guys might’ve looked or Reminded him of someone he wronged

NotMyL

VIP

Lol as if paying for my 40 dollar meal is going to save him from the eternal punishment waiting for him :silanyolaugh:
waarya I could pay for my own damn meal I don’t need to be grateful it’s not like he came over to say hi or did anything to make me appreciate his gesture, it was odd.

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
HE WANTS YOU TO OWE HIM BACK TRUST ME HE DIDNT PAY THE BILL FOR NO REASON! IF YOU TRACKED HIM TO SAY THANK YOU HIS RESPONSE WILL BE "YOU'RE WELCOME NOW GO BACK TO YOUR SHITHOLE"

Lmao
HE WANTS YOU TO OWE HIM BACK TRUST ME HE DIDNT PAY THE BILL FOR NO REASON! IF YOU TRACKED HIM TO SAY THANK YOU HIS RESPONSE WILL BE "YOU'RE WELCOME NOW GO BACK TO YOUR SHITHOLE"
What was I saying earlier lol.change your name to worsedaysahead
giphy.gif

BUSC BUSC

BEESHA-BARAKEYSAN
He wanted to invite you and your hubby into his sex den. Hijabi fetishization is at an all time high. Next time make the first move.

NotMyL

VIP
Lol you know what we go to that place pretty often, I should track him and pay for his meal so I don’t owe him shit.

He wanted to invite you and your hubby into his sex den. Hijabi fetishization is at an all time high. Next time make the first move.
:susp:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

I had a bizarre situation like this but it involved Somalis. My ex-wife’s uncle was eating at the same restaurant as me. Once I finished eating I got to the counter and was told “the man that was sitting there paid” :cosbyhmm::cosbyhmm:
I thought he hated my guts

waarya I could pay for my own damn meal I don’t need to be grateful it’s not like he came over to say hi or did anything to make me appreciate his gesture, it was odd.
WOOOW ok you just said you don't need to be grateful...? Oh my God.

You fukin dhuxul Ronald McDonald looking ass clown GOD HIMSLEF did you a lil favour and paid for your big ass $40 mega jumbo meal and your immigrant ass can't even be grateful? THIS IS WHY YOU AIN'T SHIT

You wanted him to say "Hi"? wtf does thta even mean? Does a nigga have to go all up in black ass face to say "look I payed for your meal now suk my veteran balls n!gger"!??!?

You should get spanked HARD for this cus you are THE GHETTTOOO

Lmao

You fukin dhuxul community queen GOD did you a lil favour and paid for your big ass $40 mega jumbo meal and your immigrant ass can't even be grateful? THIS IS WHY YOU AIN'T

You wanted him to say "Hi"? wtf does thta even mean? Does a nigga have to go all up in black ass face to say "look I payed for your meal now suk my veteran balls n!gger"!??!?

Is qabooji sxb :urgh::mjlol:

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP

You fukin dhuxul Ronald McDonald looking queen GOD did you a lil favour and paid for your big ass $40 mega jumbo meal and your immigrant ass can't even be grateful? THIS IS WHY YOU AIN'T SHIT

:whoa::whoa::whoa:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending