I DO RECKON none of you have credit cards like American Express or Discovery. Bunch of PEASANTS

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
It dawned on me that majority of the members here live in 3rd world UK where having the pleasures of having prestigious credit cards like American Express or Discovery or Chase’s Freedom card is like owning a Lamborghini to them. What a bunch of peasants we have here.

Hey @Reiko! When I visit that god forsaken dreary Island (UK) them geeljires (Peasants) look at me as this great Bourgeoisie. They really want to knife me like the French beheaded King Louis and Antoinette. For some reason they get very envies as I pull out my latest iPhone 8 :kodaksmiley::mjlol: (Yes it’s brand new to them). It’s like when Antoinette said “let them eat cake”. I mean I didn’t even utter a word but their jealousy makes them think I’m flaunting my wealth.

I’m afraid their evil eyes will get to me. Here I am country hopping, vacationing, exploring and down right living it up while our UK council house living soon to be exiting Brexit with food shortages are daily cursing at my life in the wonderful US of A.

Hey you @AliUK ill top up your phone your Oyster you destitute khat addict. Thats the least I can do.

Last edited:
Been had amex for many years, not sure how that's an achievement.

Only USA gaajo reer badiyo FOBs would brag about it :heh:

I went to hajj recently walaahi Americans are qaxooti. They were mostly from Minnesota and ohio colombus. They were at the same hotel as me. In fact they were queing at the restaurant as if they were receiving food stamps. @R.Kelly allow it fam, Americans are moist.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I went to hajj recently walaahi Americans are qaxooti. They were mostly from Minnesota and ohio colombus. They were at the same hotel as me. In fact they were queing at the restaurant as if they were receiving food stamps. @R.Kelly allow it fam, Americans are moist.

Don’t count those new comers. They’re still working at the warehouse. Give them 5 more years.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
It dawned on me that majority of the members here live in 3rd world UK where having the pleasures of having prestigious credit cards like American Express or Discovery or Chase’s Freedom card is like owning a Lamborghini to them. What a bunch of peasants we have here.

Hey @Reiko! When I visit that god forsaken dreary Island (UK) them geeljires (Peasants) look at me as this great Bourgeoisie. They really want to knife me like the French beheaded King Louis and Antoinette. For some reason they get very envies as I pull out my latest iPhone 8 :kodaksmiley::mjlol: (Yes it’s brand new to them). It’s like when Antoinette said “let them eat cake”. I mean I didn’t even utter a word but their jealousy makes them think I’m flaunting my wealth.

I’m afraid their evil eyes will get to me. Here I am country hopping, vacationing, exploring and down right living it up while our UK council house living soon to be exiting Brexit with food shortages are daily cursing at my life in the wonderful US of A.

Hey you @AliUK ill top up your phone your Oyster you destitute khat addict. Thats the least I can do.

7523.jpg

Out of all the people in the UK on here, you target me. I am a six figure a year earner dick head.

I don't live in a council house anymore, I drive and everyone goes on holiday especially in the UK. Everywhere is cheap from here you overweight donut eating children nursery funding stealing khat smuggling wecel.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Out of all the people in the UK on here, you target me. I am a six figure a year earner **** head.

I don't live in a council house anymore, I drive and everyone goes on holiday especially in the UK. Everywhere is cheap from here you overweight donut eating children nursery funding stealing khat smuggling wecel.

And I’m the son of Dagote :camby::drakekidding::drakekidding: kulahaa “I make 6 figure” more like I chew 6 bundles of Khat