WHO ELSE FEELS THE SAME WAY?

• YES WA TUUG

Votes: 14 45.2%
  • GIVE HIM FOR TIME

Votes: 14 45.2%
  • WORSE THEN FAARMAAJO

Votes: 3 9.7%

• Total voters
:mad::mad::mad: IT'S IMPOSSABLE FOR ME TO BELIEVE A SINGLE WORD THAT COMES OUT OF THIS MAN'S MOUTH. HIS FULL OF LIES AND HAS MULTI PERSONALITY DISORDER. SO FAR NOT A SINGLE WORD HE SAID AND A SINGLE ACTION HAVE MATCHED!!! ALL I SEE IS ANOTHER 4-5 YEARS OF SOMALIA'S TIME BEING WASTED ONCE AGAIN.

Zzz Ok GIF by Jim Gaffigan

Filthy qarandumis!!

The oldest mamul mama buntland has lost her marbles .it hasnt even been 100 days but are already in the mucarad bandwagon. By now even the international community are tired of buntland culture of being mucarad to every government.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Hassan Shiekh - Problem
Farmajo - Problem
Puntland - No problem

1657868082483.png

The oldest mamul mama buntland has lost her marbles .it hasnt even been 100 days but are already in the mucarad bandwagon. By now even the international community are tired of buntland culture of being mucarad to every government.
You are gullible If you think the International community wants Strong Somalia

Hassan Dhiiqo his a mayor of Mogadishu. What he was lying about habibul malayiin El President Farmajo they're unfolding lies as time goes by he will lose the few naïve gullable supporters in few months down the line.

HSM has a heavy mucaarad on the way if he leans towards kenya and uae instead of Ethiopia and Eritrea.

Hooyada federaalka AKA Buntland + Aabaha federaalka AKA Koonfur Galbeed. And then you have Guudlaawe + qoorqoor who are pro Ethiopia/ nabad iyo nolol.

Imagine if all four maamuls cut ties with FGS. HSM might aswell resign. I would advise HSM to follow the system the previous president left behind and cut ties with UAE and Kenya.

Strengthening ties with qatar and eritrea who want to see somalia do well. Like Fahad Yasiin said in his interview some countries benefit from Somalia standing on its two feet and some countries benefit from a weak and disunited somalai

Trending

Latest posts