I DO NO UNDERSTAND FOR THE LIFE OF ME how come no ALBERTAN Geeljire bothers to vacation here. It’s in their backyard. IDIOTS!

white People mostly grew up around the concrete jungle so they yearn for the outdoors
Blacks (incl Somalis) once roamed in the wilderness and the African savanna so they yearn for the civilized world.

it is how I see it

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
They are pretty far from those places, for what it’s worth.
Everything in Alberta is far off lmao.
Alberta is 1.5x bigger than California. HUGE.

Little known facts about this adeero (me).

I was forced to attend a wedding in Calgary. My uncle called me to demand I come to the wedding since I was the matchmaker of the couple (one of my successful matchmaking). I figured that 4 members of my family was going to the wedding and so I decided to stay. Besides! I was just there few months back when I came with the guy to meet the parents. Shit was costly (to fly to Canada is worst then flying to Europe). It was a holiday time and it was so near the date. Flight was $1200. I couldn’t do that. I hatched a plan. I called my cousin in Seattle who was iffy about going to the wedding. I ordered him to rent us a pickup truck and I’ll fly to Seattle where we can drive to Calgary. I got there at night and in the morning we drove. We drove through the length of state of Washington, I then entered Idaho ( I never thought I would see Idaho), then I entered on the edge of British Colombia and then on to Alberta. It took us 12 hours. The reason I’m telling this is I’ve never forgotten the magnificent beauty of the Canadian Rocket mountains. The lakes and glacier we drove through. We even stopped at this world class skiing place called “something Bluff”. We were the only black folks in that town. It is were Hollywood figures spend their winter.

Trending