I Dislike Somali Politics

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I won't lie to you. Somali politics at the end of the day is summed up as 'I just want to rule' however I have no 'clue what I am doing' and they use 'cash dollar' to buy votes and appeal to 'clan passions'. It's never evolved beyond this simple style of politics. It shows me they are not very 'astute' at this and it's better they focus on 'business' or some other field where you can use money to achieve things. In a real country with real politics, it's about exchanging of ideas and solutions to problems or identifying opportunitie presenting it to the people and having them decide thru voting without any 'cash' influence. If you need to use 'cash' as an intervention, sxb no offence but it means also your not 'intelligent' so why seek a job that requires the best minds of the nation? Just give up and go wallahi, rather then ruining the place and stalling the nation thru waste of time. Time is a valuable commodity and we really don't have the time to waste.

I can tell just thru Somali-spot as reference point there is hardly 'anyone' that can qualify as 'siyasi' because I never see them discussing 'solutions' to Somali problems or providing opportunities, all you see them doing is 'reporting' the news like their 'journalists'.

The Somalis I met seem to also have a good 'edge' and 'feel' for journalism, they love 'wararka and conspiracy' and shit and should focus on fields like that. I also see the same pattern in Somalia no matter what age bracket they are, it's all based on 'emotions' and not so much 'rationale'. The reason they are so conpiracy focused and so focused on wararka is due to the people being 'emotionally driven' rather 'rationale driven'. The reason rationale is superior to emotions is with rationale it actually develops an idea where as with emotion it only creates a 'response' not so much an idea or solution. Hence when u see Somali leaders u don't actually see much rationale involved rather what u see is 'emotions' involved because they are not exactly providing a path-way for a solution or an idea to anything.

There is no doubt that a lack of rationale will mean lesser liklihood of your brain being able to deliver solutions and bring people together to execute your vision. I urge Somalis stick to business or journalism, you tend to do semi ok there. Stay out of politics, let the best minds with the best track records run the nation so it can create a culture of excellence in the govt rather then having the worst in office all cause of 'cash' and 'clan passion'.

Cash n Clan passion doesn't leave behind tangible results on the ground, it's been used since the civil war broke out and we need to shift from this 'political style' and get down to evidenced based political style. Stats, numbers, plans, governance, costing, return on investment are key fundamentals for solutions and ideas, if u don't know how to use your idea within these parameters, you could be well selling us a 'fake dream' that is unrealistic when measured across those parameters. A govt based on science being the 'measurement' of ideas and politicss is mandatory as science has proven to work, it can weed out the dreamers and bring in the practical type of people.

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan โœ‹
Somali politics at the end of the day is summed up as 'I just want to rule' however I have no 'clue what I am doing' and they use 'cash dollar' to buy votes and appeal to 'clan passions'.
You pretty much summed it all up in that little paragraph, it's a one big cock measuring competition, nothing more nothing less. Just look Khayre, Farmaajo oo luga qabtay just so he can have a shot at being president. Not to mention he was pretty much on a very loose leash so he did whatever he pleased, hence why he wasn't exactly limited by his position if it came to making positive change. He wants to become the president out of pure ego and unfiltered emotions, and anyone like that should be kept away from that kind of position. Emotional people do not make good presidents, as a leader you should play to people's emotions, not get carried away by yours. There should be a standardized aptitude test for presidential candidates, which tests their intelligence quotient, emotional intelligence, and finally interpersonal as well as intrapersonal intelligence; followed by a full psych check up. Otherwise we're doomed for life.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You pretty much summed it all up in that little paragraph, it's a one big cock measuring competition, nothing more nothing less. Just look Khayre, Farmaajo oo luga qabtay just so he can have a shot at being president. Not to mention he was pretty much on a very loose leash so he did whatever he pleased, hence why he wasn't exactly limited by his position if it came to making positive change. He wants to become the president out of pure ego and unfiltered emotions, and anyone like that should be kept away from that kind of position. Emotional people do not make good presidents, as a leader you should play to people's emotions, not get carried away by yours. There should be a standardized aptitude test for presidential candidates, which tests their intelligence quotient, emotional intelligence, and finally interpersonal as well as intrapersonal intelligence; followed by a full psych check up. Otherwise we're doomed for life.

It's definitely more a 'status' thing about it for them and not so much an idealogical or development thing, they love the 'pom pom' and 'singing girls on the side of the road' as if their like some 'god' or something. We don't worship government is clearly missing in Somali politics. Govt is just a public management system and that's all it is for us secularists and we use it to control society. These religious folks actually worship their leaders. In-fact in a hadith it says 'obey' not 'question' your leaders. It's not a society that promotes critical thinking. An example is GALMUDUG hobyo port. You have galmudug folks crying in joy because remember they have this philosophy of 'worship your leader and what he says' due to Islam. But a critically minded Galmudug person will look at all the 'igu sawirs' that happened at hobyo over the last 5 years and the fact 'galmudug' cannot develop a port without PL approval because where will they dock them the equipments to build it in the first place. They don't like this type of thinking where u gather evidence, they prefer the 'ii hees on tv' wallahi it's a sad state of affairs.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Rooble44 @Maxaa kaa galay is a good example of a typical Somali. He will throw out all the 'emotion cards' and 'qashins' everything a secularists say but notice he will never rationally prove what we say is wrong by using evidence. Somalis are like that and in-fact most religious people are.

Pure emotion is what u see from them not an iota of brain power. Warheedhe rather then responding to me like some 'dhocil' crying which doesn't nudge my 'stocism' fight back and show me what I said is wrong?

Secularism promotes using the brain and presenting your ideas to the public thru a popular election. It doesn't promote 'faith' and asking u to 'trust in me' because of my 'imaan' and shit like you religious people do. No asshole I don't give a f*ck about your 'oath or islam' or whatever other nonsense u r trying to emotionally black mail me with. Either prove what u say or back da the f*ck down.

Brain vs Faith idealogy weeye, they are completely different and separate and cannot co-exist. U can't be both waryaa in a public sphere of life, no matter how much u want to make it work, you will need to choose one or the other when push comes to shove. Your taking people money thru taxation and aid and u want them to just trust you because u 'swore on the quran' or did some stupid ass 5 prayer ritual? I am sorry but that is not a shred of evidence that will make a secularist nudge. Show me your track record is the first question a secularist will ask just like you see in Job interviews, no-one will just hire u because of your 'islamic dhaaro' bullshit lol. Your 7th century mind in a 21st century world. People are travelling to space and your in a damn 'mosque praying to a fucking unknown god' waryaa like it's the stone ages.

Religion is from the 'stone ages' waryaa and the worst time period of humanity in terms of knowledge, it must be removed from the face of the earth and the only reason I tolerate these assholes and won't go stalin on them is because I believe in people 'free choice' in their own personal space but not in the public space, hell no. If it wasn't for that moral idea, wallahi I wud launch a damn stalin operation in Somalia and knock down mosques, burn qurans, murder anyone who teaches this stone age idealogy in the 21st century world. Open up scienc academies and teach them MATHS and Physics and show them this world isn't a world that prayers fix only maths and physics is the language of the world and I would make sure they recite it daily.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Rooble44 Stalin was an ardent secularist and atheist not so much a secular humanist. He was a secular dictator type who said 'f*ck god' and it's from the 'stone ages' and demanded his society is based purely on 'science'. Now look at Russia, the nation with the biggest miltary innovation in the world, nearly everything comes out from that country in military innovation. If it wasn't for stalin intervention, they would've been like Somalia, still praying and still doing rituals like the stone ages. That's why I sometimes 'cream my pants' thinking about gathering together a Somali secular force and going to war in Somalia and knocking down mosques, qurans, and anythin from the stone age era and open up scientific academies and teach kids there is no god but only science is the answer. It could make Somalia turn into a Russia over night

@Omar del Sur knows about the Secular militants and what Stalin ordered in the Soviet empire realm about Islam, he read he books, he knows about secular militancy. It's true because as secularist we know god is stone age idea and we know the world is scientific based and there can be no progress without using science and with religion teaching faith and worship it's in direct clash with the configuration of the world. Omar knows there are still 'silent' militant atheists in the world.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Rooble44 there are still secular militant camps inside secularism as it has different camps of thoughts. Some want nothing but secular and god not allowed in society. These are like the stalin type secularists. But most secularists today have come to the moderate camp of lets not trample on other people freedoms and choices however they must not trample on our choices and freedom. Pure human rights is the fundamental basis.

This is the camp the vast majority of secularists are in today. The days of militant secularism did happen and we don't deny that history and it was blood bath on these stone age @Omar del Sur types. It was a battle for the control of the idealogy of the nation. They lost and were persecuted at great levels. But at least we admit it, we don't deny the history of secularism came through a-lot of revolutions and bloodshed. However his ass will give a 'pass' to his islamic nutcase camps and make excuses for them in history and even today. Iskama gabto dadkisa waalan which I think will bring up another risee of secular militantism like the crusade was a response to islamic extremism which they conviently 'wash away from history'.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Rooble44 there are still secular militant camps inside secularism as it has different camps of thoughts. Some want nothing but secular and god not allowed in society. These are like the stalin type secularists. But most secularists today have come to the moderate camp of lets not trample on other people freedoms and choices however they must not trample on our choices and freedom. Pure human rights is the fundamental basis.

This is the camp the vast majority of secularists are in today. The days of militant secularism did happen and we don't deny that history and it was blood bath on these stone age @Omar del Sur types. It was a battle for the control of the idealogy of the nation. They lost and were persecuted at great levels. But at least we admit it, we don't deny the history of secularism came through a-lot of revolutions and bloodshed. However his ass will give a 'pass' to his islamic nutcase camps and make excuses for them in history and even today. Iskama gabto dadkisa waalan which I think will bring up another risee of secular militantism like the crusade was a response to islamic extremism which they conviently 'wash away from history'. I think another war has to happen personally between brain vs faith idealogies iyo ninka roon aduunka uu harayo. I am prepared to sacrifice my life for the cause of secularism their is no doubt and I know where I will join because I know if we win, my descendants may inherit a strong powerful nation based on science which will give our warriors i believe the edge over the 'allah akbar' types.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Rooble44 I would start collecting 'statistics' on the government. My first piece of data would be to present the 'security' death toll under the president, in numbers not words and show comparisons with past presidents. I would use the conflict database website and measure the president 4 years and present this in numbers to Somali people. Then I would show them the 'portion' of tax that is used for security portfolio and 'scream' with my loudest voice 'YOUR PAYING FOR SOMETHING AND YOUR NOT EVEN RECIEVING IT'. Do not re-elect this failed president lol.

I would then get his govt performance over a few different areas such as the 'economy' and show how the nation is being robbed by FDI and we are on the short-change of all the investment and display an FDI investment and show the supply chain being all in Turkey while the cleaners/security guards is all Somalis benefit from FDI.

I will present my banking vision and show them how investment into creating new business people drives employment and thru employment it drives spending thus creating a chain reaction in the supply chain with more jobs and more business activity be it housing-vehicle-groceries-clothing-furniture-electrician-plumber-carpenter. I will display the vision thru a visual tool to show how the money flows thru the market and how it creates growth and how that growth can be measured in terms of taxation revenue and supply chain net growth.

I will present my anti corruption strategy and show them how it will be set up and executed thru legislation and the body and it's powers over public official bank accounts locally while in office. The punishments will include name/shaming so the community know the culprit and leads to stigma of that person. It could include 'citizenship loss' for Diasporan Somalis. Jail sentences and so forth.

My other policy will be about 'audit general' office that has full powers to inspect and review each quarter the ministries and govt institutions to ensure they have shown transparently where the people money and funds are and what it was used for. I would publish this report every quarter so the Somali people see figures. I would develop my policy based on 'current challenges' in Somalia my solution and 'opportunities' which will list my policies which include taxation reforms so it penetrates deeper locally thru mobile tax system.

Wage laws being enacted and institutions to monitor industries are paying wages that are in-line with my other policy of creating a housing boom in the nation. I would develop a platform that is real and presented how my solutions will work not just 'promises' but the actual steps I will take to see it thru. A-lot of times all u hear is I will do this and that in Somalia but no-one tells u 'how' they will do it so it's a dream nothing practical because if it was practical, u would demonstrate how.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Meritocracy :rejoice:

Trending

Latest posts