I discovered this Somali podcast

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
He’s a loser. Literally went through the guys channel to make what point exactly? Either way, his interviews with women gain more attention.
Nah lol I don’t be serious
He’s still cool w me
He just need to take the cock out his ass, smoke some loud and chill :salute:
Besides anyone who takes things serious on SSpot deserves some humbling :lolbron:

MadMullah99

Boqor of Boqors. The man your wife fantasises of.
Didn’t read.

*on ignore list*

Go get some fresh air you idiot.
Actually this is my last post :ftw9nwa: (Sorry guys I had to)

For anyone taking notes. This is how you embarrass a pathetic opponent and win. She has even tried talking about some other bs like views when she got humiliated and called me an Incel.
:chrisfreshhah:

Trust me idaf about you or a simp that is behind you.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP

For anyone taking notes. This is how you embarrass a pathetic opponent and win. She has even tried talking about some other bs like views when she got humiliated and called me an Incel.

I am only behind a woman when giving back shots. Waraa :ufdup:

I pointed out a pattern in MY community, that differs from yours and I’m the simp.

ultimate example of 68 iq and selective hearing

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP

She's right, you are an incel. Any regular person would shrug their shoulders and move on.

MadMullah99

I pointed out a pattern in MY community, that differs from yours and I’m the simp.

Your “Backshots” is as fake as your Profile pic waryaa :ftw9nwa:

In that case next time say “my immediate family members have more females succeeding than Men (even that makes you sound like the biggest simp :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:) but you will avoid people like me putting you on the spot.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Your “Backshots” is as fake as your Profile pic waryaa :ftw9nwa:

In that case next time say “my immediate family members have more females succeeding than Men (even that makes you sound like the biggest simp :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:) but you will avoid people like me putting you on the spot.
1)Never once did I say I agreed with whatever @Desert Flower
2) not family, the city of Seattle I was speaking on. There are many Seattleites who could back up what I said

you’d know me to be the biggest gender FKD’er on this site if you did your research :ufdup:

Somehow me trying to bring up the people I karbash daily ends up being bad :what1: I truly cannot win with you 68 iqs

your thoughts, experiences, and existence means very little to me tbh.
If being a simp means I am a person with my own brain and beliefs and not falling into groupthink then I’ll die a happy simp :salute:

If you had just asked me what community I was talking about we wouldn’t be here rn. I’ll take some blame for this as my comment was open ended and could have sounded like I was talking about ALL Somalis which I wasnt

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP

and the very next minute the wadaad preaching polygamy and kindness comes out

MadMullah99

1)Never once did I say I agreed with whatever @Desert Flower
2) not family, the city of Seattle I was speaking on. There are many Seattleites who could back up what I said

you’d know me to be the biggest gender FKD’er on this site if you did your research :ufdup:

Somehow me trying to bring up the people I karbash daily ends up being bad :what1: I truly cannot win with you 68 iqs

your thoughts, experiences, and existence means very little to me tbh.
If being a simp means I am a person with my own brain and beliefs and not falling into groupthink then I’ll die a happy simp :salute:

If you had just asked me what community I was talking about we wouldn’t be here rn. I’ll take some blame for this as my comment was open ended and could have sounded like I was talking about ALL Somalis which I wasnt

I appreciate the acknowledgement Waryaa

Trending

Latest posts