I discovered this last year but still BLOWS MY MIND !!!

Some of you may know, some of you may not. But real size countries is a fascinating website. You can play around with it to get a sense of how big some countries really are. The current world projection is distorted due to the sphere shape of the planet, making northern (mostly European countries) appear much bigger than they are.

Take Somalia for example. From all the way to Bosaso to Kismayo… the length distance covers Germany, France and Spain. Unbelievable.

No wonder Somalia could never be unified. We’re so spread out it would be very difficult to have a centralized hub governing in Mogadishu.

Have a look for yourselves. It’s really cool.

https://thetruesize.com

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Some of you may know, some of you may not. But real size countries is a fascinating website. You can play around with it to get a sense of how big some countries really are. The current world projection is distorted due to the sphere shape of the planet, making northern (mostly European countries) appear much bigger than they are.

Take Somalia for example. From all the way to Bosaso to Kismayo… the length distance covers Germany, France and Spain. Unbelievable.

No wonder Somalia could never be unified. We’re so spread out it would be very difficult to have a centralized hub governing in Mogadishu.

Have a look for yourselves. It’s really cool.

https://thetruesize.com
Nigga brazil and canada are bigger and don't worship their qabils while claiming to be good muslims.

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
And? Look at turkey and russia, both countries are huuge but have strong leaders. The problem we have is that we dont have educated, strong leaders who are future and people oriented. All they care about is prestige and lacag.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Nigga brazil and canada are bigger and don't worship their qabils while claiming to be good muslims.
Nigga Brazil are mutts that are so racially mixed they don’t even know what “qabiil” they are. They’re a Native, Spanish(European) and African cocktail.

White Canadians are ethnic mutts they’re are blend of British,German,French,Irish etc.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Nigga Brazil are mutts that are so racially mixed they don’t even know what “qabiil” they are. They’re a Native, Spanish(European) and African cocktail.

White Canadians are ethnic mutts they’re are blend of British,German,French,Irish etc.
Yet you who looks down on these mutts, come from a homogeneous country that hate each other's guts when brothers are meant to be closer especially as muslims.

Being mixed is much better so far, than being homogeneous. I'm waiting for us to disprove this, but we are not doing well so far.

:mjkkk:

This map always makes me realize how massive the united states and Alaska in particular are, it’s one of the main reasons the country is so rich.

Somalia being this big doesn’t mean it is ungovernable, there are far bigger nations that are world leaders. Somali people just need to see the bigger picture of geopolitics.

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
It's not just just Europe, rather countries that are located towards the centre are shrunk and the more outwards the larger they appear. Drag Russia on top of Africa and you'll be surprised

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
a lot of geographic maps and interactive services seperate us from somalia lol, ii wonder why. must be a lotta isaaq contributors during research&development

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Yet you who looks down on these mutts, come from a homogeneous country that hate each other's guts when brothers are meant to be closer especially as muslims.

Being mixed is much better so far, than being homogeneous. I'm waiting for us to disprove this, but we are not doing well so far.

:mjkkk:
The most homogeneous country in the world are the Japanese and they’re an elite country that loves each other.

Here’s the thing I don’t think homogeneity is the problem. Rather prior colonialism, Somalis wasn’t united. Each tribe did their own thing.

Even during Colonialism Somalis was split between the Italians,British and the French.

Then Somalia became independent in 1960. Then 20 years later boom the civil war breaks out in the 80s which caused irreparable division.

Which in my opinion permanently ended Somalinimo.

Last edited:
Egf2zNNU8AEQUR8.jpeg

Somaliweyn is half of Europe imagine that

The most homogeneous country in the world are the Japanese and they’re an elite country that loves each other.

Here’s the thing I don’t think homogeneity is the problem. Rather prior colonialism, Somalis wasn’t united. Each tribe did their own thing.

Even during Colonialism Somalis was split between the Italians,British and the French.

Then Somalia became independent in 1960. Then 20 years later boom the civil war breaks out in the 80s which caused irreparable division.

Which in my opinion permanently ended Somalinimo.
I’m not sure what you mean about the Japanese loving one another considering they don’t love even themselves if their suicide rate is anything to go by. Japan itself was only so successful as it laid low under the radar of the western imperialism long enough to successfully modernize allowing for them to spread their influence in the Sino region which was weakened due to China being ass raped in all corners. Even post war Japan got lucky with its geographical location as the US pumped money into it to build it up as a frontier against communism and the impending domino effect that was predicted. Allowing for it to effectively buddy buddy upto America as it was needed in both the Korean and Vietnamese war. Even still now Japan is America’s closest ally in that region as the threat of China looms.

Trending