I discovered this hijabi sisters Youtube

2 days ago she popped on my youtube and she is really impressive. She is Ethopian and her youtube is mainly about education. She has several degrees and is so articulate and intelligent woow

2 days ago she popped on my youtube and she is really impressive. She is Ethopian and her youtube is mainly about education. She has several degrees and is so articulate and intelligent woow

Yessss she is amazing. I love her advice on writing a thesis and stuff. It motivates me while writing mine. :nvjpqts:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
I have seen some of her videos, very articulate and smart woman. Both her and her husband look Somali lol

I have seen some of her videos, very articulate and smart woman. Both her and her husband look Somali lol

Lol wallahi i was like woow she is so different from somali youtubers. But few mins in I thought no way a somali is so chill. But she really is impressive. I love watching people who has strong sense of which o they are and not comprimising on their values. Most youtubers are people who are lost themselves looking for validation

Trending