I dig West African clothes and want to rock them

Status
Not open for further replies.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I wore one of those West African clothes, and it was during a cultural festival in Luxembourg. People were amazed and they came up to me and we talked a lot. And two milf some South America came to me and they told me that i looked good with those clothes lmao.
It helped me to flirt with an Asian girl from South-East Asia. A cutie:samwelcome:
So, I appreciate our brothers from West Africa who have the best clothes in Africa:samwelcome::trumpsmirk:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Unless you’re from Wakanda, no. Be proud of your heritage.

Go and wear your shaati iyo macawiis. Ha na ceebeyn.
I am proud nothing wrong with wearing fine clothes even Somali Sultans wear Arab clothes but you don't say anything

Nin-culus

Laandheer
In my muscular physique they would fit me well I know they would. I would be a true African king. I know some Somalis would hate and disapprove and some Somalian women would dig me even more and other females. I'm not that hateful dude I dig anything I let go of all that hatred and nonsense it's just a waste of time and we are all binu Adam. What do you guys think of West African clothes.

Can I had to come back to this thread I’m seriously considering getting an outfit did yall go ahead with it let me know please @CaliTedesse @4head

CaliTedesse

VIP
I wont lie if you look good it is Arabic swag but then a remix to it look closely.

Nin-culus

Laandheer
I wont lie if you look good it is Arabic swag but then a remix to it look closely.
Yea course we Somali kings over here black tings already love us it’s over soon as I figure out where to order some stuff feel free to hit me with links

If u look good in this outfit it’ll bang

CaliTedesse

VIP
Yea course we Somali kings over here black tings already love us it’s over soon as I figure out where to order some stuff feel free to hit me with links
Yeah bro they do especially the mixed ones we KINGS UP IN HERE abihiin wassse wallahi billahi bro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending