I DIDNT THINK THIS WAS GONNA HIT HOME; my high accomplishing nephew in Ottawa was profiled by a rogue Cadaan cop. Cop suspended (vid)

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
my nephew who was born and bred in Canada was stoppped by a deranged cop in the Ottawa police force.

nephew was picking up his friend from a low income neighborhood (believe me the kid he was picking up is doing major stuff in University). This cop follows their car and stops them. One of them is a law student and he asked “why are you stopping us” and cop replied “do you guys have cocaine in your car and do you’ll prostitute girls”. They then started filming him. One of them called the sergeant over and he played the good cop and let them go. My other nephew works in the Ottawa city hall and has the head of police on quick dial. He passed the video to the chief and chief told him that we can proceed with an internal investigation. The nephews decided to let it slide. Few months later he was suspended for filming him arresting a disabled woman.

Last edited:

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
my nephew who was born and bred in Canada was stoppped by a deranged cop in the Ottawa police force.

nephew was picking up his friend from a low income neighborhood (believe me the kid he was picking up is doing major stuff in University). This cop follows their car and stops them. One of them is a law student and he asked “why are you stopping us” and cop replied “do you guys have cocaine in your car and do you’ll prostitute girls”. They then started filming him. One of them called the sergeant over and he played the good cop and let them go. My other nephew works in the Ottawa city hall and has the head of police on quick dial. He passed the video to the chief and chief told him that we can proceed with an internal investigation. The nephews decided to let it slide. Few months later he was suspended for filming him arresting a disabled woman.

Guys u heard no matter if ur j4reer or not the cop dont see a colour

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
we're all madow in the eyes of a pig. they cba to distinguish between black africans
Ottawa booliska probably hate malis more then madows lol I'd even go as far and say that they would've been let off easier if they were madow

I've been profiled and stopped in a similar manner a couple years back. The cop even said the car smelt like weed . When I asked him the reason he pulled me over, he was like 'the plate sticker was not visible' :mjlol: I installed a dash camera in my car after that incident.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I've been profiled and stopped in a similar manner a couple years back. The cop even said the car smelt like weed . When I asked him the reason he pulled me over, he was like 'the plate sticker was not visible' :mjlol: I installed a dash camera in my car after that incident.

I bought a dash camera for $80...the best investment ever...anytime I’m stopped I put my hands on the steering wheel and warn that officer “I have a camera rolling for my safety...my car has visible and invisible cameras and it is connected to my sibling’s phones. If need be it will be send to Shaun King” :krs: :deadmanny: :deadrose: :dead: :deadrose:
Shaun king will have an orgasm