I didn't know Jay Z's mom was a lesbian.... are there Somali mothers like her?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh my. Can you imagine how many of our own women are also in the closet and living a lie and keeping this secret from the world? Living to expectations of the patriarchy. This video made me sad for the women who are in darkness and all alone. I can never comprehend or understand their struggle.

Ok it's confirmed. You have a deep hatred for men :gucciwhat:

How do I hate men when I have brothers who I love deeply, male friends who I also love deeply and want to share my life with a man and have kids with him?

What does this thread have anything to even do with men? Its about women.

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
Nayaahe leave our mothers out of this. Since when is this a thing in our community :gucciwhat: IF these thoughts would even come up in their mind waxey is odhon lahaan acuudu billaahi minna shaitaini rajim, shaydanka iska naar.

Lol I think Jay-Z is using his mother to bootyclap for his new Illuminati/Masonic friends. They gave him an order to fruther push that to Black community in US

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Oh my. Can you imagine how many of our own women are also in the closet and living a lie and keeping this secret from the world? Living to expectations of the patriarchy. This video made me sad for the women who are in darkness and all alone. I can never comprehend or understand their struggle.

that explains why he was anti gay when he was young and a rap star. Today him and Kanye act and look gay, even Wendy Williams, talk show host was like.....naah child dont cross your legs Jayz, you will be crushing the family jewels lol

Listen there is no such thing as lesbianism. Any lesbian women just wants attention from men I bet that's why his mother became lesbian she couldn't find a nice dick. All women love is money and dick if they don't have it they'll start to try anything to get it

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Listen there is no such thing as lesbianism. Any lesbian women just wants attention from men I bet that's why his mother became lesbian she couldn't find a nice dick. All women love is money and dick if they don't have it they'll start to try anything to get it

govt i beg to differ ! Jazy mother looks more MAN than you and your thousand geeljiire uncles and adeers

rs_634x1024-180403095934-634.Jay-Z-Gloria-Carter-JR-040318.jpg

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Do u think Jayz mother has a crush on her daughter in law since she is a lesbian? Queen Beyounce? Dont tell me father in laws dont have a crush on their daughter in laws. HA HA HA HA HA HA

latest

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
There’s probably one or two in the closet here and there, Somali women are human after all.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
There’s probably one or two in the closet here and there, Somali women are human after all.

No. Somali women r not supposed to be human. We have a religion that control our impulses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending