I didn't know Aba from Aba & Preach comes from a Muslim family

Keo

VIP
He mentioned how his family is Muslim but he's not religious himself and his parents not being happy with it. Do you think he could be Harari or something?

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
What the hell I didn’t know he comes from Muslim family. I’m assuming he’s harari they got a decent community here in Canada esp Toronto but aba from Ottawa and speaks French

f*ck him, he left the deen and whines that he doesn’t get women and he says he doesn’t date East Africans and his mum would hate for him to marry a Somali girl as if anyone wants him

I think he is Harari, a self hating one at that. he wears Haile shitlassie t shirt, who ethnically cleansed his kind, out of Harar, that is why Hararis are a small minority among Muslims in Ethiopia.

Even though am not Harari, he claims "Ethiopian", we Muslim "Ethiopians" don't claim him or it, he can Black American/Protestant, he acts like one, and he is not funny, his Haitian friend is more funny.

Last edited:
I think he is Harari, a self hating one at that. he wears Haile shitlassie t shirt, who ethnically cleansed his kind, out of Harar, that is why Hararis are a small minority among Muslims in Ethiopia.

Even though am not Harari, he claims "Ethiopian", we Muslim "Ethiopians" don't claim him or it, he can Black American/Protestant, he acts like one, and he is not funny, his Haitian friend is more funny.
Wow do you know why he would want to wear clothing celebrating the same person who wiped his people?? He’s Canadian btw but I really can’t stand him, he comes across as arrogant, pretentious, misogynistic and a know it all. I agree preach seems more funnier and more laidback than him.

Wow do you know why he would want to wear clothing celebrating the same person who wiped his people?? He’s Canadian btw but I really can’t stand him, he comes across as arrogant, pretentious, misogynistic and a know it all. I agree preach seems more funnier and more laidback than him.

He is cringe overall, and am not saying this because if his views/beliefs, he really isn't funny and he forced it a lot, preach is way more funnier and has genuine charm

Are you kidding? That’s very on brand for Ethiopian Muslims esp Hararis, they all love their kings and beg actual habeshis to accept them. Shits mad weird

Trending

Latest posts