I didn't get the Cargill position but tomorrow I got another Ethical hacker interview.

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
You know the old saying the more interviews you get for same position the higher the likelihood of getting hired.

Usually ethical hacker positions pay $40/hr. Am gonna do a Spell to try and get this job haha (I got my witchcraft skills too)

https://hackerone.com/ozzyoz

IMG_20210830_172052.jpg

@Amirah

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Inshallah you get the job, love to see a fellow Computing fellow on here:salute:

Cerberus

VIP
Inshallah you get the job, love to see a fellow Computing fellow on here:salute:
Regular IT pays around $45 a year average. But Cyber Security is more important and pays higher as security is way more important. Any company that hires me in cyber security I'll Mofo find flaws in first day.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Regular IT pays around $45 a year average. But Cyber Security is more important and pays higher as security is way more important. Any company that hires me in cyber security I'll Mofo find flaws in first day.
AI is the new way of life now. AI can get you in the highest tax bracket, if you play it off well, that is what I plan to do :salute:

Cerberus

VIP
I don't know if I got the job but one of the interviewers had extra harder questions.

Trending