I did the biggest mistake in my life for my parents

Aegon

The Conqueror, King of all Westeros
I did a huge bullshit, a bullshit that may send me to the street...

In fact, I still live with my parents (I'm 20) and I'm studying My days are summarized either to find my friends, or to geek on the computer or the console, not very exciting what.

My dad works almost every day and comes home at 8 p.m., I hardly see him and I'm a bit of the boss of the house

A few days ago, a guy rang the doorbell, dressed like class, with a small file in his hands, he told me that he was doing surveys on the living conditions of people in the city, if the houses were unsanitary or on the contrary well maintained, well I didn't give a damn, the house is spotless.

He asked me if I could visit, I told him yes. He stayed for half an hour and took notes. I asked him what he wrote, he replied "Everything is perfect, your house is ideal, you know we do this kind of surveys to rehouse people living in slums, but you are very far from being in this case."

I offered him a drink but he refused, he left, he seemed nice, but I didn't pay more attention to it.

Only, never oh yes NEVER should I have let this asshole into my house. The day before yesterday, when I was coming back from shopping. I was surprised to see that I had forgotten to close the front door.

And I was literally petrified on returning. EVERYTHING was ransacked, the furniture on the floor, the flat screen had disappeared, my mother's jewelry drawer had fallen and was completely empty, my console had disappeared as well as my PC, we had lost everything of value .

I immediately made the connection with the guy who was doing "investigations", this asshole took notes on how to enter the house, what was the level of security (almost non-existent by the way) this bastard was a burglar .

My mother burst into tears when she came home, I explained everything to her, and my father freaked out, told me I was a piece of shit, that they had trouble paying the rent, and that now we had lost everything. He told me that I was a burden, a weight for them, and he gave me a week to find me a place where I could sleep.

The worst thing is that I saw this men again, still dressed as an "investigator", he looked me in the eye and said "Hello, are you all right?" he had a kind of vicious grin on his face, and like shit, I stuttered "Uh...me...thanks yes and you?"

He answered with a smile "Very very good :)" I was petrified, I wanted to kick his ass and I didn't move, as if frozen, paralyzed... the worst thing is that I believe that at his arm he wore a gold watch which has disappeared from my house. And I said nothing...

I'm fucking shit, big shit...

You should be a writer, saaxiib

There has to be a niche for this sort of creative, satisfaction by humiliation writing you seem to love.

:stressed:

In fact, I still live with my parents (I'm 20) and I'm studying My days are summarized either to find my friends, or to geek on the computer or the console, not very exciting what.

My dad works almost every day and comes home at 8 p.m., I hardly see him and I'm a bit of the boss of the house

A few days ago, a guy rang the doorbell, dressed like class, with a small file in his hands, he told me that he was doing surveys on the living conditions of people in the city, if the houses were unsanitary or on the contrary well maintained, well I didn't give a damn, the house is spotless.

He asked me if I could visit, I told him yes. He stayed for half an hour and took notes. I asked him what he wrote, he replied "Everything is perfect, your house is ideal, you know we do this kind of surveys to rehouse people living in slums, but you are very far from being in this case."

I offered him a drink but he refused, he left, he seemed nice, but I didn't pay more attention to it.

Only, never oh yes NEVER should I have let this asshole into my house. The day before yesterday, when I was coming back from shopping. I was surprised to see that I had forgotten to close the front door.

And I was literally petrified on returning. EVERYTHING was ransacked, the furniture on the floor, the flat screen had disappeared, my mother's jewelry drawer had fallen and was completely empty, my console had disappeared as well as my PC, we had lost everything of value .

I immediately made the connection with the guy who was doing "investigations", this asshole took notes on how to enter the house, what was the level of security (almost non-existent by the way) this bastard was a burglar .

My mother burst into tears when she came home, I explained everything to her, and my father freaked out, told me I was a piece of shit, that they had trouble paying the rent, and that now we had lost everything. He told me that I was a burden, a weight for them, and he gave me a week to find me a place where I could sleep.

The worst thing is that I saw this men again, still dressed as an "investigator", he looked me in the eye and said "Hello, are you all right?" he had a kind of vicious grin on his face, and like shit, I stuttered "Uh...me...thanks yes and you?"

He answered with a smile "Very very good :)" I was petrified, I wanted to kick his ass and I didn't move, as if frozen, paralyzed... the worst thing is that I believe that at his arm he wore a gold watch which has disappeared from my house. And I said nothing...

I'm fucking shit, big shit...C
lol great short story. You have funny imagination get out more and get fresh air

Awad

عادل | جامعة الدفاع العربي
4/10 need more suspense also really bad grammar fix your English

I'm fucking shit, big shit...
Wasn't funny, was predictable, no real surprises, didn't do anything to the guy,
boring predictable story

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Wait you saw him again and greeted him after making you homeless?

And why are you always petrified like your some Harry Potter wizard?

Trending

Latest posts