I despise vegans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Veganism is dumb and they'll realize it soon enough when they see the results of their efforts :mjlol:
We're omnivores, not herbivores for a reason.

Veganism is dumb and they'll realize it soon enough when they see the results of their efforts :mjlol:
We're omnivores, not herbivores for a reason.

Really? Most studies show that people that eat mainly a plant base diet live longer. Most top cardiologists around the wold put people on a vegan diet when they have heart issues. Do i want to go vegan? No, but i see the benefits of veganism. Only thing i don´t like about veganism is the people that have to mention it in every situation.

Really? Most studies show that people that eat mainly a plant base diet live longer. Most top cardiologists around the wold put people on a vegan diet when they have heart issues. Do i want to go vegan? No, but i see the benefits of veganism. Only thing i don´t like about veganism is the people that have to mention it in every situation.

We need meat? What are you talking about our body needs iron that’s why so many of them take vitamins. The truth is that a balanced diet is the way to go, we should once in a while eat meat but also our veggies like @Luna said were omnivores our body needs both nutrients.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Couple years back my older sister was going through the vegan faze and my mum must of asked her if she was a lesbian.

I don't know. Forcing a lifestyle on someone or preaching all the time is annoying and they seem too obsessed but I'm rooting for them in a way too.

CrazedOpal

The Saqajaan™
they about you drinking cow milk (AKA NORMAL) milk while not realising vegan Rabbit food is way more expensive than NORMAL food

Vegans have more empathy for a chicken than a child. Fact.

@GlitzyCue_
Explained it well. It is in our nature to eat meat, it is not natural to be a vegetarian or vegan. Meat should be moderately consumed being vegan is not more beneficial.

if u asked me to give up one, meat or plants, plants will have to go.
I can live on meat and dairy and water, but not on a diet without meat.

if u asked me to give up one, meat or plants, plants will have to go.
I can live on meat and dairy and water, but not on a diet without meat.

But this is why somalis are kind of (book) dumb. You need veggies in your diet otherwise you'll have brainfog :ufdup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts