I despise Trump but I agree with him on one thing


Anyone who coughs with people around without covering yourself and leaving the room is disrespectful and disgusting. Cover your mouth with your elbow as you quickly walk out of the room and don't come back for 10 minutes until you wash your hands and are 100% sure you are not going to cough again. People have lost all shame because now people will cough without covering themselves and then they stay in the room like nothing happened. No respect for others. I am happy he was shamed on TV. They need shaming.
 

Anyone who coughs with people around without covering yourself and leaving the room is disrespectful and disgusting. Cover your mouth with your elbow as you quickly walk out of the room and don't come back for 10 minutes until you wash your hands and are 100% sure you are not going to cough again. People have lost all shame because now people will cough without covering themselves and then they stay in the room like nothing happened. No respect for others. I am happy he was shamed on TV. They need shaming.
Get 'em, Donny. But he hate he cucked on gun control and okayed bumper bans.
 
70% of the time im sure this dude called Donald Trump doesn't know what he is talking about.
:cosbyhmm:
 
Last edited:

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
I use to hate Donald trump with a passion but then I was reminded that he never attacked my qabiil and that calmed me down
 
70% of the time im sure this dude called Donald Trump doesn't what he is talking about.
:cosbyhmm:
@Loyan

Trump already figured out that 70% of Americans are stupid and the remaining 30% are the smartest people in the world. He’s saying to hell with these 30%, I should run my gig for these stupid 70%.
 
@Loyan

Trump already figured out that 70% of Americans are stupid and the remaining 30% are the smartest people in the world. He’s saying to hell with these 30%, I should run my gig for these stupid 70%.
:dead1:

It all make sense now. Wlh there is no way I could watch this guy more than 10 minutes at a time, without loosing braincells.
 

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Wish we had a Drumpf.

At the very least it would unite all of us for the first time in decades.
 

Trending

Latest posts

Top