I decided to

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
write my very first book. I want to contribute to this world instead of being unproductive.

My book will be interessing
MisguidedAntiqueGrackle-max-1mb.gif

giphy.gif

Apollo

VIP
You are too young for it, first read more books and improve your linguistic skills.

You don't want to waste effort on a flop.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
What's it going to be about?

I want to write about my surroundings. I'm currently back to my parent's house, we are near the beach and we are enjoying life. I want to make a book relate to my environment, anecdotes and good humour.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
You are too young for it, first read more books and improve your linguistic skills.

You don't want to waste effort on a flop.

I know, i'm still young but i want to try my first book and since i have many things to do, why not writing something?

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
People sometimes take up to a decade to write a good book. It is not as easy as you think.

Ikr? I have my old neighbour who can try to correct me grammatically :noneck:
I'll think but the subject of beach/life in the South-West France and the life of people here could be interessing:samwelcome:

Nin-culus

Laandheer
You should write a book if that’s what you wana do.
Tbh, if I’d write a book about what I’ve been through and all the struggles I faced I think it would do well. Talk about how to not make the same mistakes etc.

I’ve been through stuff that only the 1% go through and trust me it’s well worth a read.

Was considering it earlier today. What a coincidence

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
You should write a book if that’s what you wana do.
Tbh, if I’d write a book about what I’ve been through and all the struggles I faced I think it would do well. Talk about how to not make the same mistakes etc.
Was considering it earlier today. What a coincidence

Give it a try, nowadays everyone can write a book! i'm taking my part too:salute:

Ikr? I have my old neighbour who can try to correct me grammatically :noneck:
I'll think but the subject of beach/life in the South-West France and the life of people here could be interessing:samwelcome:
Where in south france do you live? You could write about your views on the frenchies from a foreigners perspective

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Where in south france do you live? You could write about your views on the frenchies from a foreigners perspective

The South-West, near Bordeaux :D
I can, i'll try the write a story about the french and my perception of them.

Trending

Latest posts