I cut rice and pasta from my diet and I feel so good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I use to have migraines alot and my stomach would hurt but wallahi now I don't have them at all. Especially in the morning I would get them. Pasta and rice is bad for you. Don't eat that shit.

Do u have diabetes II?

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
Somalis genetic makeup isn't made for a high carb diet, camel milk and camel milk is ketogenic asf high fat low carb high proteins.
Somalis in modern countries are not getting the nutrients we used to have, thats why many somalis are iron deficient, have diabetes, and have crooked teeth.
What i noticed in somalia is that reer miyi are more attractive, lean, and healthier than reer magaal.
They have pearly white straight teeth, cleaner skin, normal hairlines, and just look overall much healthier.

Somalis genetic makeup isn't made for a high carb diet, camel milk and camel milk is ketogenic asf high fat low carb high proteins.
Somalis in modern countries are not getting the nutrients we used to have, thats why many somalis are iron deficient, have diabetes, and have crooked teeth.
What i noticed in somalia is that reer miyi are more attractive, lean, and healthier than reer magaal.
They have pearly white straight teeth, cleaner skin, normal hairlines, and just look overall much healthier.

I don't get people that make our traditional diet out to be something great? Most people are malnourished and subsist on hilib and caano only. Not exactly a balanced diet

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
I don't get people that make our traditional diet out to be something great? Most people are malnourished and subsist on hilib and caano only. Not exactly a balanced diet

Trust me, you could literally survive on only camel milk, it has all the nutrients you need sxb.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1658361216000238

It has 10 times more iron than cow milk, and 3 times more Vitamin C! And surprisingly it is still easier for the body to digest. It is also said to treat Autism in children, and weirdly enough somalis in the diaspora have a very high autism rate, minnessota is a example. Ironically the increase in the autism rate happened after the civil war and in the west.

World

VIP
Trust me, you could literally survive on only camel milk, it has all the nutrients you need sxb.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1658361216000238

It has 10 times more iron than cow milk, and 3 times more Vitamin C! And surprisingly it is still easier for the body to digest. It is also said to treat Autism in children, and weirdly enough somalis in the diaspora have a very high autism rate, minnessota is a example. Ironically the increase in the autism rate happened after the civil war and in the west.
He didn’t say that you couldn’t survive on camel milk and meat, he said:

-It’s not great.
-It keeps you malnourished.
-It isn’t a balanced diet.

Bariis is ok. Just cut wheat and pasta completely, also dairy has to go. Drink your tea bigays.

I eat sweet potatoes instead of pasta, and quinoa canjeero instead of wheat, lots of meat, vegies, avocados, bananas, etc..

Apollo

VIP
I tried several diets, paleo you name it...

I think they are all Suugo Science.. the only thing that's important is calorie count and nutrition (vitamins, macros).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending