I cried watching this video of Somali mother protesting today in Mogadishu

Status
Not open for further replies.

RasCanjero-

Self imposed exile
If Farmaajo/Khayre don't fire anyone next week then it's obvious that they are just puppet figures.

Wonder how many security roadblocks they passed with a truck full of explosives.

Not only do they need start paying these soldiers the need to not only fire the current ones who allowed this to happen but also arrest them.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
If Farmaajo/Khayre don't fire anyone next week then it's obvious that they are just puppet figures.

Wonder how many security roadblocks they passed with a truck full of explosives.

if they dont implement executions for captured terrorists then i withdraw my support for them.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
SubhanAllah for a moment I forgot about the port, the land the biyo all of it, for that split moment wallahi I don't know what else to say umada soomaaliyeed ilaahi caawi this is too much :kendrickcry:

There was this guy who died In the hotel AUN, he was visiting his mum from America, he hadn't seen her in10 years :yloezpe::yloezpe:
May Allah grant all those who've lost their souls the highest level of paradise

After she's done protesting, this old lady will return to a stolen house and will fall asleep wondering why Allah keeps punishing Mogadishu.

TekNiKo

โ€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Its sad when so many bodies are completely unidentified due the severe burns on their bodies.

So many loved ones stuck in limbo for burial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts