I crashed my car

Status
Not open for further replies.
nikkas in Canada are soft ain't nobody afraid of yall stop threatening from white neighborhood :mjlol:
I'll beat you up any day you fucking bastard ill f*ck your mother till she dies and ill make you lick the or youll have a majerteen brother ungrateful fucker

I'll beat you up any day you fucking bastard ill f*ck your mother till she dies and ill make you lick the or youll have a majerteen brother ungrateful fucker
While you furiously type away from your cucked Jamaican community ill continue to mouth f*ck your mj women in Minneapolis good day :trumpsmirk:

Nice strike out am wacays abdille :nahgirl:
My kind also f*ck there women and shoot there civilians :nahgirl:
The only difference is am feeding mj women in my area my gene pool:nahgirl:
Carooley getting shot up
puntland-taleex.jpg

Are u still wacays abdille beggar?

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
The end is near. Every single sspot thread has become a LGBT fest & their population is growing exponentially.
:siilaanyolaugh:
Yeah im strapped i posted a pic but deleted it cuz i got it from a local guy i cant have the feds on me :gucciwhat:

I dont shoot malis fam :gucciwhat:
a thug who gives a shit about somali clans and knows qabils really good, sure :drakekidding:fam

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
The end is near. Every single sspot thread has become an LGBT fest & their population is growing exponentially.
:siilaanyolaugh:
I'm noticing that too audhubillah, I'm seriously shocked at how many guys on here have talked about wanting to f*ck another guy, even as a joke that's a bit too much :susp:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending