I CLAIMED ETHIOPIAN

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
This white 50- 60 year old man approached me and ask where i was from, as a paranoid person I quicky said ETHIOPIA lmao, he then goes he use to help a ethiopian girl before with her assignents, he use to do grammar and spell check & she was one of the first ethiopian girl to finish uni here, I was like cool, he proceeds to ask me where in Ethiopia I am from i tell him “Somali region” 😂 and he goes thats in the east right, im like yeah. He then goes on to talk about how he done human development paper for her and he aslo got to work at school for a while too, and it was a good experience for him, i lied and said i was studing teaching 🤣he then says if i need any help with my assignents he can help me and gave me his buisness card and says “god bless you”.

Their was something sinister about this old man. He dressed like a homless, had a missing teeth, and smelled like rubbish.

Girl he's trying to ask you out
giphy.gif

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
It's just a way to do fuckery without besmirching the Somali name
No it's not, it's self hatred and thinking you'll be accepted if you claim another Ethnicity (not talking about you OP, just the ones I've seen)

What f'ery is there? You're at work or in a grocery store and get asked where you're from and instead of saying Somali like a normal person, these people claim Yemen, Ethiopia, Kenya, egypt, Sudan, Arab etc. Just retarded. (Again not you OP)
200-15.gif

SonOfMaverick

"I don’t live in darkness, darkness lives in me."
It's Mostly Xaalimos Who Claim Other Ethnic Groups

giphy.gif
Nahh... when people ask me, “what are you?” I tell them, “I’m American” 🇺🇸🇺🇸:williamswtf::williamswtf::win: Somalis have a bad reputation, I don’t want to be associated with that name.

#PatrioticAmerican #Assimilation

Based

VIP
Ceeb caleyk you're ashamed to be Somali in big 2021? You even went as far as to claim Itoobiyan? That cadaan dude now sees your xalimoid excellence as "Ethiopian beauty".. should've said eritrean or Djibouti if you don't want anything to do with captain Phillips.

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
I usually claim other ethnicities when approached by somali men, like when I met that gangistar looking farax smelling of weed, with the sagging pants and cornrows..

Him; Walaal ma somali baa tahay?

Me; Maya abowe, aniga eritrean ahay :damedamn:

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
I've never in my life felt the need to claim anything else and I've been asked and mistaken for Eritrean and Ethiopian before. When I say I'm Somali I get nothing but positive reactions, it's always "oh you're so beautiful" and "Somalis are so beautiful". All this thinking you'll get ostracized for being Somali is a mental thing alot of you have made up in your heads. Nobody hates Somalis.

I claim Ethiopian & Eritrean with my chest when I’m in an uber with a Somali uber driver, no shame

The minute they find out you’re Somali they wanna start acting like your adeer lecturing you and shit. I don’t got time for it. Ana habesha

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
I claim Ethiopian with my chest when I’m in an Uber with a Somali Uber driver, no shame

The minute they find out you’re Somali they wanna start acting like your adeer lecturing you and shit. I don’t got time for it. Ana habesha
That ain't true. I drive Somali girls and boys all the time in Ubers and I never lecture them not do they try claim Ethiopian. I even drove Gay Somali boys. And oh a Somali person who tries to claim Ethiopian to me is only gonna embarrass him/herself. I did have 1 actual Ahmhar Somali dude though who is from Ethiopia JigJiga side and he speaks Somali and Ahmar, he came to USA as a teacher professor for research but he just decided to stay for good and he told me all about it.

Trending