I Caused A Brawl At An Ethiopian Restaurant Earlier Tonight

Exodus

Alienist
And what happened since? They were given their own country at the expense of Palestinians and still torment them to this day. Innocent Germans had a Wall seperated between them for decades and lost their prestige in the EU.

Why isn't colonialism villified as much? Didn't Belgium kill over 15 million in the Congo? You are putting these hairy shalom nighas on a pedestal but they see you as "goyim". :drakekidding:
Genocide and colonialism isn't anything new in human history, the reason the holocaust is so unique was how it was conducted, and the fact there are so many videos and images about it AND the fact people are still alive who remember it.

Look up the human experiments conducted by the Nazis at Auschwitz.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
It’s weird if that’s how touchy they are. I feel like the German Nazi era shaming needs to stop lol. How long is the world going to humiliate them for their bout of genocide. No one group is held to the same historical standard people hold them to on something their grandparents were responsible for. Heck, there are genocides happening today, and more recently without that kind of world pressure, which makes me feel like they’re going to snap. There’s a new Nazi/holocaust book/movie every two seconds.
The amount of jews they killed isn't comparable to other genocides and It was also pretty recent

Apollo

VIP
Genocide and colonialism isn't anything new in human history, the reason the holocaust is so unique was how it was conducted, and the fact there are so many videos and images about it AND the fact people are still alive who remember it.

Look up the human experiments conducted by the Nazis at Auschwitz.

And the fact that Germany was very ''civilized'' beforehand. It was the leading country in Europe in the 1920s (economically, culturally, scientifically etc). It wasn't a banana republic like Rwanda doing it.

Exodus

Alienist
And the fact that Germany was very ''civilized'' beforehand. It was the leading country in Europe in the 1920s (economically, culturally, scientifically etc). It wasn't a banana republic like Rwanda doing it.

Nazi Germany was like if you put the white supremacists people on four chan in charge of a country. Nowadays, Hitler would probably Art major with he/him twitter profile.

WW2 was such an insane period in history.

VixR

Veritas
The amount of jews they killed isn't comparable to other genocides and It was also pretty recent
I sound like I’m minimizing what they did. Trust me, I’m not. I just think relatively 80 years post is pointless for this kind continued societal shaming if they’re that conditioned to be triggered from mishearing Nazi in a cafe lol.

Apollo

VIP
I sound like I’m minimizing what they did. Trust me, I’m not. I just think relatively 80 years post is pointless for this kind continued societal shaming if they’re so conditioned enough to be triggered by mishearing Nazi in a cafe lol.

Well, there's Brexit going on in the UK, which may have exacerbated tensions there (and UK general elections in a couple of days). Maybe if Brexit didn't happen they would not have fought and laughed it off. :lol:

VixR

Veritas
Well, there's Brexit going on in the UK, which may have exacerbated tensions there (and UK general elections in a couple of days). Maybe if Brexit didn't happen they would not have fought and laughed it off. :lol:
Is the rest of Europe hostile towards UK bc of Brexit?

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Go check out Japanese and unit 731 they were even more grisely than the Nazis
https://allthatsinteresting.com/unit-731

Oh and the U.S seized all the data on the human experimentations and other muderous activities in 731 :trumpsmirk:
Japan deserves the brutal image they had during their emperor days but they were honestly just as bad as the Nazis. The Nazis saved other ethnic Asians from teh Japs and the Japs saved Jews from the Nazis, yes it's pretty ironic. One was bayoneting children for fun the other was testing how many kids, elderly and adult Jews they could kill with one bullet. Both insane, both disgusting.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
I sound like I’m minimizing what they did. Trust me, I’m not. I just think relatively 80 years post is pointless for this kind continued societal shaming if they’re that conditioned to be triggered from mishearing Nazi in a cafe lol.
I couldn't care less about what white people did to eachother in ww2 but nazi is a racial slur to them and calling a german a nazi is the equivalent of calling a black person a n1gger. I bet you if you called a black person that In a restaurant they would fight you too

VixR

Veritas
Not really much hostility, but they distrust the UK significantly more. There's also a slight ''good riddance'' attitude going on.
Lol. I missed you. That makes sense, Brexit was rash. But I feel like if they successfully leave, it might dampen the clout of the EU anyway.

Trending