"I Care alot " movie critique in Netflix...

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I just saw it on Netflix. Very good movie. Good acting. But i am bothered by how it ends. lol The woman who takes advantage of older people by selling their homes and putting them in retirement home, seem to have gotten away even to the last in the film. She teams up with her nemesis to get into business together. As the movie ends i thought she gets way with it, there was no moral punishment like every other movies. It happens that a random dude comes up to her as she goes out feeling triumphant and gets SHOT at the heart! His mother is one of her victims.

And i was like WFT????????????????????????

Imagine dumb Americans watching this film. No wonder there are shootings every day in America!

Vigilante shootings. If you have a bad day or an argument-- go ahead. Make my day!

hollywood is not in the business of giving you moral solutions and feel good factors any more its all about
showing you how hopeless you are and have no solution against the system. mission is to break your spirit
and crush all attempts at resistance

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
hollywood is not in the business of giving you moral solutions and feel good factors any more its all about
showing you how hopeless you are and have no solution against the system. mission is to break your spirit
and crush all attempts at resistance

So resistance is futile? Star trek stuff

Why do u sound pessimistic huuno? Do u have joy in your life?

So resistance is futile? Star trek stuff

Why do u sound pessimistic huuno? Do u have joy in your life?
no huuno resistance is never futile, its adjusted in relation to the circumstance and challenge
eternal optimist that am i, joy is but a constant companion in my life. am the kind dear that
multiple climax is the culmination of my most trivial of engagements.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
no huuno resistance is never futile, its adjusted in relation to the circumstance and challenge
eternal optimist that am i, joy is but a constant companion in my life. am the kind dear that
multiple climax is the culmination of my most trivial of engagements.

I see

1620754671797.png

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
i take offence on the somali flag it is beneath a daughter of the duriiyada addressing her royal
counterpart thus. greetings from home hargeisa land of the somalis bordering somalia

Gri i think u need a hug! HA HA HA HA HA HA

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Man this reminded me of this elderly woman I use to know. She put her daughter & son through medical school. They then got married and the son moved away and never called or visited. The daughter took advantage and made herself POA and cleaned her out and sold all her properties. At time we were talking her daughter was trying to sell the very home the mother lived in and put her in nursing homes. She also tortured her by cutting the grandkids from seeing her. The elderly lady was so sweet and would cry. I was too young to comprehend it all, if it was now i think I would’ve done something to help πŸ˜”

Its ok. Their loss. Taking care of parents is a Gold bonus mankind loses opportunity to grab. Literally u can be a sinful person all your life but if you were sufficiently good to your mother enuf that she blessed you, you are set.

Gaalo are hopeless. I don't expect anything less from them

Its ok. Their loss. Taking care of parents is a Gold bonus mankind loses opportunity to grab. Literally u can be a sinful person all your life but if you were sufficiently good to your mother enuf that she blessed you, you are set.

Gaalo are hopeless. I don't expect anything less from them
of all your multiple personalities i find your religious one the most sexiest, pardon me madam

I just saw it on Netflix. Very good movie. Good acting. But i am bothered by how it ends. lol The woman who takes advantage of older people by selling their homes and putting them in retirement home, seem to have gotten away even to the last in the film. She teams up with her nemesis to get into business together. As the movie ends i thought she gets way with it, there was no moral punishment like every other movies. It happens that a random dude comes up to her as she goes out feeling triumphant and gets SHOT at the heart! His mother is one of her victims.

And i was like WFT????????????????????????

Imagine dumb Americans watching this film. No wonder there are shootings every day in America!

Vigilante shootings. If you have a bad day or an argument-- go ahead. Make my day!

That seems like a beautiful end tbh. Bullet at the heart of a bad person is beautiful

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
That seems like a beautiful end tbh. Bullet at the heart of a bad person is beautiful

Yes it was satisfying to see that. I wanted her to pay, but the shooting was a surprise. The best deal would have been for her to die from the hands of the other bad guy. Both die . It was definitely climatic and how is how movies should be-- dont u concur my dear Jay?

Trending

Latest posts