I cant work in groups does anyone else feel this way?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puffin Stuff

Cheating death in berbera
Groups are a pain in the ass for me and it's the thing i dread the most im not the most solitary person but i hate the anxiety of offending someone and them retaliating against you

im a bit ocd so don't mind this bit

there is literally no reason for us to stand in little rows and lines its humiliating if the group was the human anatomy my group's are always the ass fucking annoying

another thing i hate is when kid's make war crys after winning as if its some achievement then theres the dudes who do no work yet talk the most shit it's grating and a thing i hate alot

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I can get shit done in groups.

Literally the past group study session I was in we spent like 95% of the time talking about how shitty the professor and just cracking jokes. We legit barely did anything.

After that day no one else in our class did group study sessions. We all avoided it. We did however always study in the library and were willing to help each other whenever someone needed assistance.

Do-I-Look-Somali

Make me some Cambulo tonight.
I have no problem with working in groups unless there is a bad chick in the group. Then I'll spend most of the time flirting. Thank the Lord I'm done with school. You youngins will make it out of that prison soon In Shaa Allah.

Stop wanking, all anxiety is because of drug use or you wank too much and you lose your manliness and confidence

Last edited:

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
I hate it so much, I always end up leading and doing most of the work coz I don't want to fail, people on my course are lazy asf. I might aswell work alone :noneck: Not gonna lie , I'm kind of bossy.

From experience, working in groups with friends always ends bad. Since we are friends we mess about which lead to arguments. Being in groups with random students makes it easier since the only thing you have in common is not failing.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I hate working in groups because I am always worrying about whether or not I'm pulling my weight so I end up trying to do everything.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I am beginning to suspect Jerome is a mentally ill person who has multiple personalities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending