I can't wait till the whole of the middle east burns to the ground(EXCEPT ISRAEL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ISRAEL IS A GREAT COUNTRY.
Many Muslim nations need to learn from them.

Yes we must learn how they execute modern day apartheid in their nation. A
he prays for his old Israeli neighbour to give him his daughters hand... the hooked nose Ashkenazi is the type of women lone lusts over.

Be careful, the Jewish mafia is just as strong if not stronger than LGBT mafia

people need to understand Jerusalem is a muslim city.. prophet Solomon built the temple mount,, his father Dawood was also a figure in history..

whoever controls Jerusalem controls the world.

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
people need to understand Jerusalem is a muslim city.. prophet Solomon built the temple mount,, his father Dawood was also a figure in history..

Jerusalem is none of our business. You don't see me going to jihad all the way to myanmar cause of buddhists cleansing the muslim populations and taking over muslim cities & towns.

Solomon was a jew.

Some lord of the rings shit!! did soloman hide his ring to control the world there or something?? why is the whole world fighting over a small piece of land??

:faysalwtf:

Some lord of the rings shit!! did soloman hide his ring to control the world there or something?? why is the whole world fighting over a small piece of land??

suleiman communicated with jins , he had knowledge which Allah gave him.. He could communicate with animals , he even encountered the demon Asmodeus also mentioned in the hadiths (on of the jinn leaders).

prophet Solomon from what I know before his death wrote down the knowledge he gained and put it beneath his temple.. the knights templars excavated it.. The Talmud was written by 50 jewish magicians in babylonia..

the antichrist will emerge from Jerusalem and claim that he is God...

suleiman communicated with jins , he had knowledge which Allah gave him.. He could communicate with animals , he even encountered the demon Asmodeus also mentioned in the hadiths (on of the jinn leaders).

prophet Solomon from what I know before his death wrote down the knowledge he gained and put it beneath his temple.. the knights templars excavated it.. The Talmud was written by 50 jewish magicians in babylonia..

the antichrist will emerge from Jerusalem and claim that he is God...
Why didn't soloman burn the books? did some jew adviser tell him to hide it underneath the throne room?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending