I can't tell if SZA is hot or not

Status
Not open for further replies.
omg I literally said she was gorgeous what you talking about :kanyehmm:
and i don't rate people by European standards i rate by what I find attractive
Such lies, you slyly stated that she is at minimum 5 so as to give you room space to wiggle from your racism.This lady is just a lady nothing more or less.Stop thinking she is a gorilla hybrid you racist.

Such lies, you slyly stated that she is at minimum 5 so as to give you room space to wiggle from your racism.This lady is just a lady nothing more or less.Stop thinking she is a gorilla hybrid you racist.

shut up don't call people racist when you dont know shit, i am not a racist. this is what happens to you when you're so used to racism, you start suspecting all people think madow are gorillas.

this is just a misunderstanding maybe because my English was bad. even if i believed she was a five thats not rasicm its preferance :ayaanswag:

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
warya, if you're into this doesn't mean we all are.
pjcCuGr.png

PiuEFE9.gifv

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
She’s overhyped!!

The only song I like in her album is love galore with Travis Scott

shut up don't call people racist when you dont know shit, i am not a racist. this is what happens to you when you're so used to racism, you start suspecting all people think madow are gorillas.

this is just a misunderstanding maybe because my English was bad. even if i believed she was a five thats not rasicm its preferance :ayaanswag:
Your English isn't bad, I'm just triggering you
:lolbron:

thx It helps to get over my crippling depression.

Now who is depicted person in your profile picture?Reminds me of my sister with afro hair.

your little sister is a pretty girl and i don't know who it is but i came across it while i was looking for a profile pic. i had to choose this one, since her hair is goals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts