I can't stop laughing loool: what's you phobia? Look at these fools scared of ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
It's China. I wouldn't be so quick to trust anything there either :damedamn:

Them jinxed eye niggaz trying to eridicate the human infestation. They wanna get rid of 600 million.

They tried the one child policy and nothing came out of it.

Now they figured out a way, to build inferior infrastructure to take many lives. In China a the government builds low income housing at the foot of a mountain in hopes of mudslides and volcano. They are smart about how to eradicate the overpopulation. They even sending them to Africa to sell Eggs as a matter of fact.

Chibaman gives no Fs about great calamities, for them it's a god send. They purposely build a chemical plant in residential area so it my blow up and take couple of blocks.

Meanwhile in the States they are still bombarding us with Hurricane Harvey. Hada no one directly died from it but they saying the death tally stands at 30. Hada waa dad u bakhtiyey from natural causes and drug overdoses.

In China a hurricane like Harvey is not prepared for, actually the government over there ships in more people to play at the beach where the hurricane abt to hit.

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Ive been twice bitten by a dog and im still not scared of them

Nearly anyone has a dog here in holland
If you are scared of them you should stay home the rest of your life :mjlol:

Where did you got bit
giphy.gif

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
That's the funniest thing I have seen in awhile, my Calool hurts from laughing so hard:deadmanny:

I so would be that lady they were dragging, I'm not scared of heights but that looks crazy, I did the skyDeck in Chicago with no problem.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
That's the funniest thing I have seen in awhile, my Calool hurts from laughing so hard:deadmanny:

I so would be that lady they were dragging, I'm not scared of heights but that looks crazy, I did the skyDeck in Chicago with no problem.

I've done that last year. I even tried having a lunch at the deck ( they have a restaurant) but rejected it after I learned the cheapest item on the menu is $80:camby: ma xoolo daaqaya ba na moodeen

I'm gonna eat on top of the CN tower in Toronto, their money is dead like an imaginary country like SL shillings.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
I've done that last year. I even tried having a lunch at the deck ( they have a restaurant) but rejected it after I learned the cheapest item on the menu is $80:camby: ma xoolo daaqaya ba na moodeen

I'm gonna eat on top of the CN tower in Toronto, their money is dead like an imaginary country like SL shillings.
The food usually sucks in those places, I always say I will never fall for it but then I do because of the amazing views. I had dinner at the Burj when I was in Dubai this summer, it was 250 dollars and the meal was below average.

waraabe

Your superior
:dead::dead1:

The women being dragged is how 17 year old Somali girls act when they are married off to old men with :shaq: look :cryinglaughsmiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts