I can't seem to join that Coli forum, a cesspool of the cursed Madoows. How does one join that place

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
are they so full that they can't accept new members?

I wanna join there so that I can defend the nation and put some senses into their heads.

I read what they wrote about us

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Too many members, they capped it a while ago. Its impossible to sign up now

they closed registration a while back due to trolls
I'm pretty sure you can bypass that by logging in to google, facebook and twitter
I'm not sure tho

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
they closed registration a while back due to trolls
I'm pretty sure you can bypass that by logging in to google, facebook and twitter
I'm not sure tho
You can't do that either.
What is the demographic over there? Is it full of the cursed afro-American?
Its AA central 98% of AA. They're all ghetto. They have a special kind of cuqdaad against cadaans :mjlol:

Somalis referring to black americans as "cursed"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahhahahhahahhahahahahah! Rahtid@!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahhahahhahahhahahahahah! Rahtid@!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm deadin over here Rasclat!!!!

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
The coli seems like a really cool forum, I have a lot of AA friends. I really think we can learn so much from each other :)

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahhahahhahahhahahahahah! Rahtid@!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahhahahhahahhahahahahah! Rahtid@!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm deadin over here Rasclat!!!!
Ala Madow aya nasoo galay. Compton is that way bish

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness

What stupid language is this? Do you know how to communicate properly you cotton picking slave?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending