i can't listen to british rap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
the British accent bothers me the entire time.

i just gave that nigga stormzy a listen just now and was to bothered by the accent. listened to another nigga named Wiley.

i am american. a majority of rappers i listen to are american rappers. This UK rap shit is new to me.

also whenever i meet a somali nigga that is from the UK i get shook. Awhile ago some somali dude walked up to me and started talking to me cause he noticed i was somali. Dude started talking to me and i was like wtf, there are somalis in the UK.

after joining this forum i also found out there are somalis in the netherlands, australia, and even sweden.

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.

i just gave that nigga stormzy a listen just now and was to bothered by the accent. listened to another nigga named Wiley.

i am american. a majority of rappers i listen to are american rappers. This UK rap shit is new to me.

also whenever i meet a somali nigga that is from the UK i get shook. Awhile ago some somali dude walked up to me and started talking to me cause he noticed i was somali. Dude started talking to me and i was like wtf, there are somalis in the UK.

after joining this forum i also found out there are somalis in the netherlands, australia, and even sweden.

You Americans really don't know shit :farmajoyaab:

Somaalida are literally EVERYWHERE lool. How come you were surprised and didn't know this man. By the way British rap is the bomb.com and the accent makes it even better :it0tdo8:

you still hurt from my comment so mahaa? americans sound gay end of story

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
You Americans really don't know shit :farmajoyaab:

Somaalida are literally EVERYWHERE lool. How come you were surprised and didn't know this man. By the way British rap is the bomb.com and the accent makes it even better :it0tdo8:

until this forum i didn't somalis were mr world wild like pitbull okay. i didn't know there were somalis in the neatherlands, UK, australia, fucking new zealand. The thought just never came into my head. When i met that UK dude i was shook. my father only has family in Dubai, and in canada. My mother only in africa and in dubai. They never mentioned anyone living in europe

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
until this forum i didn't somalis were mr world wild like pitbull okay. i didn't know there were somalis in the neatherlands, UK, australia, fucking new zealand. The thought just never came into my head. When i met that UK dude i was shook. my father only has family in Dubai, and in canada. My mother only in africa and in dubai. They never mentioned anyone living in europe

Intriguing. Yeah there are a bunch of Somali(lander)s in Europe. You don't even know (even in POLAND).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts