I can't imagine what she went through

1.Firstly a woman doesn’t need her Wali under the shariah to leave her house. She’s allowed to go out and about in her town.

2. Hijabis and Niqabis have high rates of sexual assault in Egypt and in Somalia all the women cover up.

3. knowing all of this, how can you say what you’re saying?

How is a woman not dressing modestly on the same level as a man who is a r&pist? Also, children being abused and even young boys is common in those societies. What’s your solution? Blame them as well?

This is why misogynistic men are low IQ and why we have the issues we have.

Not saying these things are mandatory in our deen there’s protective measure for thing like this . I also agree a way for rape to be become non existent in our countries or like Egypt is for there to be heavy punishments to be issued .

But also things like walking out with your wali or friends group and wearing Jilbab can heavily reduce the chances of these things occurring

yet again my solution is those two. for there to be death penalty or some kind of public shaming to happen to rapists, pedophiles and pervs also child predators . Also for women to take protective measures for these things like the ones I just stated

We don’t have this kind of problems in Somalia,we respect women maybe a few cases but vast majority of people respect and value women.

Somali men are not the worst in the world, but that doesn't mean that respect for women is where it needs to be. Respect for women in Somalia comes with conditions. For example, I have seen some men respect women, as long as they don't speak about social or political matters. Or as long as the woman wears certain clothing. But respect doesn't seem to be universal for women, irrespective of what the woman wears or talks about. Respect should be unconditional!

They talk about mahrem, but remember the story of the woman that was raped in India, in front of her husband.
Those men deserve the death penalty
1714727850589.png

They talk about mahrem, but remember the story of the woman that was raped in India, in front of her husband.
Any man that talks about Mahram is cop out. Women have the right to walk around in their neighborhood without having to have their husbands with them on basic shopping errands. What does that say about men overall especially in a Muslim society that your wife can’t even step outside her house without a man trying to brutalize her. What does that say about MEN? Then they scream about feminists and women hating them.

In very misogynistic societies, even the husband isn’t enough if it’s a crowd of men. In India, a husband and wife who travel together were beat up and the wife was gang r-worded in front of the husband. That’s what constantly blaming women and changing the goal posts gets you because in a conservative society like India, if a woman gets r-worded, they’d blame her dress and her lack of male protector yet now these monsters have realized that they’d always be protected so now even husbands and brothers are forced to watch as they abuse women.

@Bari

We don’t have this kind of problems in Somalia,we respect women maybe a few cases but vast majority of people respect and value women.
Yes we do. Have you been keeping up to date with the r-word problem in big cities in Somalia??? Oh boy do I have news for you.

Also I’m not defending rapists i have sisters too I’m just saying these things could be easily prevented if the things I stated were issued . Reality is home training ain’t gone cut it a lot of men act out on desires not what they were taught at home ( coming from a man ).
Harsher punishment and females taking protective measures can solve this issue

Also I’m not defending rapists i have sisters too I’m just saying these things could be easily prevented if the things I stated were issued . Reality is home training ain’t gone cut it a lot of men act out on desires not what they were taught at home ( coming from a man ).
We know what cuts it.

FEAR

Look at Gulf countries. You have a surplus of Indian and Pakistani men. They’re probably one of the highest demographic, yet Gulf countries are incredibly safe generally for women. Places like India and Pakistan have high rates of female assault yet when they’re in the Gulf they’re on average tend to be on their best behavior.

Ask yourself why? Because the government has a no nonsense attitude and so does the culture there. From the immodest cadaan gaals to the all in black Niqabi women, any man that catcalls, follows ect is thrown in prison and beat up and then sent to his country packing.

Some places around the world have a culture of not accepting it. Hence the idea of women being modest isn’t enough. The vast majority of Eyptian and Somali women are modest and hijab wearers. Even if every woman was a Niqabi, there would still be issues since many Niqabis have reported in Egypt that they feel unsafe.

As for the Mahram issue, that’s absolutely ridiculous Wallahi. How can you expect women not to shop, take their kids to school ect. What about poor single mothers ect. Why are none of your suggestions true to real life?

Vapour

#FullTimeStalker
A blonde woman in Egypt? Matter of time and place. Social inhibitions are not as high as they are in the West. They don't give two fucks. I'm a man and I wouldn't feel safe near that crowd. Just have certain manners and common sense, and you will be straight (most of the time).

Yes he does sis, clearly they view the male r- worders, abusers and murderers are the same as a half naked women hitting the clubs. R-wording women and children in their mind is the same as a woman who isn’t immodest.

This is the mindset we’re dealing with and then we wonder why us women aren’t safe.
I did not for one minute implying that r worders and abusers are the same as immodest women.
You guys are attacking me cause I offered a solution that you people don’t want to hear

I did not for one minute implying that r worders and abusers are the same as immodest women.
You guys are attacking me cause I offered a solution taht you people don’t want to hear
Your solution is a joke. We are talking about Muslim women in Muslim countries that are ALREADY modest.

Also, in a poor country like Somalia with high rates of divorce and widowhood, how can you expect women to not leave their houses without a Mahram? Who is going to feed these women’s children? Have you been to Somalia? Who do you think sells vegetables and are in the market hustling for their kids? A good % of women have no Mahram and even the married ones have to do the shopping since the husband is out all day. The idea of a woman not going out without a Mahram has a solution defies societal needs and how women live in real life.

Where is the 'solution' that you speak of. All you did was use whataboutism in a topic pertaining sexual assault.

View attachment 327558

Not saying these things are mandatory in our deen there’s protective measure for thing like this . I also agree a way for rape to be become non existent in our countries or like Egypt is for there to be heavy punishments to be issued .

But also things like walking out with your wali or friends group and wearing Jilbab can heavily reduce the chances of these things occurring

yet again my solution is those two. for there to be death penalty or some kind of public shaming to happen to rapists, pedophiles and pervs also child predators . Also for women to take protective measures for these things like the ones I just stated

A blonde woman in Egypt? Matter of time and place. Social inhibitions are not as high as they are in the West. They don't give two fucks. I'm a man and I wouldn't feel safe near that crowd. Just have certain manners and common sense, and you will be straight (most of the time).
Yes, but our point is, why is that ok for Muslim men to behave like this? Even you know that in a place like Egypt, they don’t ‘give a *****’ yet this is the same type of society that would put the blame on women instead of getting their men not behave like feral animals.

Your solution is a joke. We are talking about Muslim women in Muslim countries that are ALREADY modest.

Also, in a poor country like Somalia with high rates of divorce and widowhood, how can you expect women to not leave their houses without a Mahram? Who is going to feed these women’s children? Have you been to Somalia? Who do you think sells vegetables and are in the market hustling for their kids? A good % of women have no Mahram and even the married ones have to do the shopping since the husband is out all day. The idea of a woman not going out without a Mahram has a solution defies societal needs and how women live in real life.

The laws of Islam came to protect women's honour and modesty. Islam forbids women to wear clothes that are not modest and to travel without a mahram; it forbids a woman to shake hands with a non-mahram man.

Islam encourages young men and women to marry early, and many other rulings which close the door to rape. Hence it comes as no surprise when we hear or read that most of these crimes occur in permissive societies which are looked up to by some Muslims as examples of civilization and refinement!

https://islamqa.info/amp/en/answers/72338

saudi is the best example like you stated before and hence why I believe we need to get our shit together because these issues are always going to occur with an anarchy country like ours if there’s no law there’s always going. To be some form of crime or another.
Also women should travel in groups if one has no mahram

The laws of Islam came to protect women's honour and modesty. Islam forbids women to wear clothes that are not modest and to travel without a mahram; it forbids a woman to shake hands with a non-mahram man.

Islam encourages young men and women to marry early, and many other rulings which close the door to rape. Hence it comes as no surprise when we hear or read that most of these crimes occur in permissive societies which are looked up to by some Muslims as examples of civilization and refinement!

saudi is the best example like you stated before and hence why I believe we need to get our shit together because these issues are always going to occur with an anarchy country like ours if there’s no law there’s always going. To be some form of crime or another.
It’s a 100 percent feasible @Angelina this is not my solution this is the solution our deen and prophet has presented

Also I forgot to address these things but we can change these societal needs to suit the shariah for example divorce should be heavily discouraged, men should go out shopping also women should go out in twos or threes . Also encouraging men to lower their gaze and like I stated the tenth time introducing harsher punishments

Yes we do. Have you been keeping up to date with the r-word problem in big cities in Somalia??? Oh boy do I have news for you.

A few cases like I’ve said and most rapists are prosecuted when they caught your whole clan will hunt them down.

Somali men are not the worst in the world, but that doesn't mean that respect for women is where it needs to be. Respect for women in Somalia comes with conditions. For example, I have seen some men respect women, as long as they don't speak about social or political matters. Or as long as the woman wears certain clothing. But respect doesn't seem to be universal for women, irrespective of what the woman wears or talks about. Respect should be unconditionalagree with you there’s lot of room for improvement.

Somali men are not the worst in the world, but that doesn't mean that respect for women is where it needs to be. Respect for women in Somalia comes with conditions. For example, I have seen some men respect women, as long as they don't speak about social or political matters. Or as long as the woman wears certain clothing. But respect doesn't seem to be universal for women, irrespective of what the woman wears or talks about. Respect should be unconditional!
I fully agree with you there’s lot of room for improvement.

We are not talking about Islamic laws since a woman going out without a Mahram provided she’s modest and in her own town Is halal. These women are being r-worded by men in their city.

Hence what you’re saying isn’t feasible. Islam gives poor women the right to work and stay in their city and expects these women to not be attacked.

You’re purposely ignoring reality.

It’s a 100 percent feasible @Angelina this is not my solution this is the solution our deen and prophet has presented

Also I forgot to address these things but we can change these societal needs to suit the shariah for example divorce should be heavily discouraged, men should go out shopping also women should go out in twos or threes . Also encouraging men to lower their gaze and like I stated the tenth time introducing harsher punishments
@Angelina read this one I forgot to adress your points