I can't handle it any more...

Awad

عادل | جامعة الدفاع العربي
I am so tired of being IGNORED and left on READ all the time my EGO and PRIDE are in SHAMBLES wcbxpwzbqskr8zlgfr1j.jpg

I am so tired of being IGNORED and left on READ all the time my EGO and PRIDE are in SHAMBLESView attachment 223650
unless maybe you have messed up teeth you’re not even bad looking at all, I’ve seen way way worse looking somali dudes who get women, you still definitely have the potential & ability to pull women. What’s your height? I’m assuming your tall? I could be wrong.

I’m assuming you have low self esteem issues You need to gain a high sense of ego & pride even if it seems unrealistic. I suggest lifting weights & changing your diet.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
unless maybe you have messed up teeth you’re not even bad looking at all, I’ve seen way way worse looking somali dudes who get women, you still definitely have the potential & ability to pull women. What’s your height? I’m assuming your tall? I could be wrong.

I’m assuming you have low self esteem issues You need to gain a high sense of ego & pride even if it seems unrealistic. I suggest lifting weights & changing your diet.

There’s always hope for Abdi’s
Pep Guardiola Wow GIF

When someones see’s your message but doesn’t reply.
I know that too well, its typical in Facebook, I worked in a group were people saw my message but didn't reply, problem is I do that too, sometimes I'm too lazy rot reply, that's why I recently ask for peoples number, talking directly is better

Stop acting like a it's 2022 not 1992
Things have changed, women on daring apps only find around 4.5% - 5% of profiles Attractive enough to initiate, %15 is who they settle for or reply to while 80% of nen are seen as ugly very ugly.

So just chill and relax it's nothing to do with you western society is going through its terminal phase.

Social media has inflated the egos of women too with your average overweight 3/10 4/10
Woman looking down on 6/10 men and feeling they deserve a 9/10 man.

I know it's crazy why do you think so many men in the West are checking out of dating women altogether, it's not worth it anymore.

So delete all dating apps , and concentrate on yourself, education career, fitness hobbies.
In 2022 a modern Western woman is a direct threat to your very existence if you have no knowledge and understanding of female thought process and intersexual dynamics.
If you do it may actually be just as bad for your soul as you will become jaded.
This is because once you get it , you will realise that "modern women" are extremely easy to have a sexual relationship with.

You will regret it all instead end as all that sexual access is not good for you.

My advice is don't bother at all , go back to your religion and culture and marry .

Trending