I cant get up

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
I need help guys, i am not a morning person at all.
Even if sleep early I am still tired and want to carry on sleeping.

i have an issue my job i start at 7am , but majority of the times i get there at 7:30 or 8:00. Even uni classes am either 1 hour late or don't come in.

my boss is so lenient i swear i have escaped coming to work late for 2 years now. But what should i do to feel energised in the morning?

Last edited:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Get B12 shots and at least vitamin D 2000 IU per day. But I'm not a doctor.

Hit the gym and fix your diet. Take supplements like zinc, iron, and vitamins. Lastly, get urself checked, this could be something serious

I never sleep more than 7hrs :childplease: I guess is an old habit from boarding school

i have an issue my job i start at 7am , but majority of the times i get there at 7:30 or 8:00. Even uni classes am either 1 hour late or don't come in.

my boss is so lenient i swear i have escaped coming to work late for 2 years now. But what should i do to feel energised in the morning?
Coffee

Bourbaki

2021 CHESS CHAMP
THE MAGICIAN
You need to consistently go to sleep earlier.
Eventually you will pay back your sleep debt and be able to wake up on time.

angelplan

Staff Member
2020 CHESS CHAMP
BORAMA, AWDAL
The trick here is to wake up earlier like one hour or 2 hours earlier. That will solve your issue. If you start job at 7 am and you come late like 8 am, that means not your sleeping is the problem. It only means you are 1 hour late. What you do between 6 to 7 you should do between 5 to 6 so there is no excuse for you not to be on top form at 7 am. You can thank me later

:ohno:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

• Alarm clock- Ring Ring
  • Afternoon power nap when u come home.
  • Repeat

You might be waking up in the middle of a sleep cycle.

Each sleep cycle is 90 minutes.

Set your alarm in 90 minutes intervals e.g 1.5hrs, 3hrs, 4.5hrs, 6hrs, 7.5hrs, 9hrs, etc you catch my drift.

Give yourself 20 mins to fall asleep, then add the number of sleep cycles you can afford to sleep before you have to wake up the next morning and voila!

Trending

Latest posts