I CANT GET MARRIED

Grocery shops are sky rocketing right now, so shop like hell but don't be greedy, go shop when the shops immediately open but keep some for the next person don't go stupid.

This virus Attacks your immune system, and keep in mind I'm i a smoker but i don't like sweets at all or take away.

I eat healthy day in day out i don't smoke that much anymore, I've been planning on this for the past 3 years to stop smoking and other (balwad)

All I am saying please keep safe and healthy, hope this thing is over fast.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Grocery shops are sky rocketing right now, so shop like hell but don't be greedy, go shop when the shops immediately open but keep some for the next person don't go stupid.

This virus Attacks your immune system, and keep in mind I'm i a smoker but i don't like sweets at all or take away.

I eat healthy day in day out i don't smoke that much anymore, I've been planning on this for the past 3 years to stop smoking and other (balwad)

this virus is serious Best to not take any chances and stay indoor as much as possible I saw group of Somalis on Instagram live doing challenges they where like 10-15 guys in a room its so stupid

death toll in Sweden is now around 30 and 40% of them where somalis

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
this virus is serious Best to not take any chances and stay indoor as much as possible I saw group of Somalis on Instagram live doing challenges they where like 10-15 guys in a room its so stupid

Are you guys on lockdown yet? I went for a spin this weekend we aren't clamped down yet in Canada.

bro va fan hender i sverige. For us swedes outside sweden we are shocked with how sweden is dealing with this. What happened to the swedes who were super educated people?

As if we don't have enough problems.

bro stop smoking, you doing that typical smoker thing where they say well Im smoking less now. If corona cant make you stop smoking nothing will

Mercury

VIP
Are you guys on lockdown yet? I went for a spin this weekend we aren't clamped down yet in Canada.
actually not im in northern part of sweden so there is no lockdown just leave from work and people staying indoors

schools are closed but alot of restaurants and fast food joints are open

Mercury

VIP
bro va fan hender i sverige. For us swedes outside sweden we are shocked with how sweden is dealing with this. What happened to the swedes who were super educated people?
well its run by idiots Ive said this before my guess is they gonna be the last country to do a lockdown

Trending