I CANT GET MARRIED

Umm-al-Dhegdheeriyaa

Run and I’ll catch you and eat you alive
Because of the coronavirus, I can’t get married. I was planning on getting married in April, but I can’t. I know people are dying but I’m scared it’ll get so bad I won’t be be able to get married whatsoever this year, or worse my man or I end up dying. Indoyaar have ruined my year !

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Because of the coronavirus, I can’t get married. I was planning on getting married in April, but I can’t. I know people are dying but I’m scared it’ll get so bad I won’t be be able to get married whatsoever this year, or worse my man or I end up dying. Indoyaar have ruined my year !

It's ok my dear, think positively
You don't need a big wedding it's a sign, just make a nikah with 4 or 5 people present.

But don't lower you're meher because of the covid 19 situation.

Last edited:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
like @SOULSEARCHING said, do the Nikah and have a small walima. After this settles, you can have the big walima

Umm-al-Dhegdheeriyaa

Run and I’ll catch you and eat you alive
It's ok my dear, think positively
You don't need a big wedding it's a sign, just make a nikah with 4 or 5 people present.

But don't lower you're meher because of the covid 19 situation.
like @SOULSEARCHING said, do the Nikah and have a small walima. After this settles, you can have the big walima
I want to do the nikkah but my relatives all want to attend and aren’t scared of no virus :noneck:

I want to do the nikkah but my relatives all want to attend and aren’t scared of no virus :noneck:

Stand your ground! you can get married at any time don't be like the Evangelicals/Jihadis who have a death wish.

I can't belief we are in the information age but there so many ignorant people unbelievable! plz keep safe

What the hell is funny what if one of your family member died, because we are not even close to the peak of this, f*ck it I'm of this shit forum for a few weeks.

What the hell is funny what if one of your family member died, because we are not even close to the peak of this, f*ck it I'm of this shit forum for a few weeks.
we all gonna die one day anyway sxb. We wanna get to the wedding, stop ruining it for us

I'm coming too.

Doctor @Jaydaan yes :childplease: like
D_fMs-WXYAAHp-H.jpeg.jpg

See you lot in a few months, i do hope it gets better faster.

Omggg sorry to hear this. Insha Allah it all works out in a timely matter. Omg I wish u much happiness in your marriage!! Ameen.