I cant decide which car to buy. Please HELP Lady Basra.....

Vote NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 1 Honda Accord

Votes: 20 74.1%
  • 2 Kia Soul

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • 3 Keep my darn old car

Votes: 3 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
2015_Foton_CS2_Side_2.jpeg

Buy this one, for you and your future family of (6 children).
:damn::mjlol::russ::deadmanny:

If i have to be honest, i would say go for the first one (honda accord). If you're gonna go for a fourth option, then go for a subaru, they're one of the best cars out there. A honda or a subaru is good, since both of them are made by a japanese company.
Those cars are shit
Get subaru Crosstrek or outback

Crosstrek
2015-subaru-xv-crosstrek-1200x630-c-ar1.91.jpg

Outback
2017-subaru-outback-36r-touring-review-car-and-driver-photo-670691-s-original.jpg
I can't believe i'm actually agreeing with @Emily for the first time, but i agree with her choice of cars. :lawd::mjlaugh:

Waryada NSA Im just joking about al shabab. I hate those niggas. Please dont visit my house....thank you
Relax. They are probably droning your phone and unpacking your history for search habits, doing mental and ideological assessments through the database using amazing algorithmic programs to evaluate your whole being in the hopes of finding certain risk factors that would lead to radicalization. But don't sweat it, you won't be bothered. They only know everything about you now.

Last edited:
Whats wrong with old car? Do you drive a lot? I would keep the old car and send the money to al shabab:kanyehmm:
hitler.jpg

How did i skip reading this post, shit i missed the timing to post this one.
Agent Hitler: Before changing into your new prison clothes, please go inside here and take a shower. :chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::dead:

Last edited:
Relax. They are probably droning your phone and unpacking your history for search habits, doing mental and ideological assessments through the database using amazing algorithmic programs to evaluate your whole being in the hopes of finding certain risk factors that would lead to radicalization. But don't sweat, you won't be bothered. They only know everything about you now.:axvmm9o:
All my searches are over 18......and amine dont have age limit. So Im good there:wowsweat:

Gooney

Yes and No. Sometimes, I drive on backdoor gravel roads. Also, I'm on the Road on most days.
Aussie

If I come to Australia will I see kangaroos skipping on the roads? Always been fascinating by them. but most Aussies I met them described them as cvnts. Apperantly they are smart animals, but real assholes.....is that true?

Aussie

If I come to Australia will I see kangaroos skipping on the roads? Always been fascinating by them. but most Aussies I met them described them as cvnts. Apperantly they are smart animals, but real assholes.....is that true?

Gooney

Please don't come, stay where you are. No Pakistanis to look after you here.

Gooney

Please don't come, stay where you are. No Pakistanis to look after you here.
Aussie

I will come for the nature. I dont rate the Aussie people, they are descendant of thieves and rapists. So their dna is corrupt. Besides I can look after myself Aussie, I am a big boy and Aussies aint great fighters exactly lool. I just want to hang with some kangaroos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts