I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS HAPPENED

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
giphy.gif

@Shmurda he is about to call the hittas on us.
:damn:
He gon turn us into BBQ rahanweyn style :tocry:
@Shmurda why you ruining Jiron’s good name
:dead::dead1::deadmanny:
Fy talmbout this nigga has me sleeping with the light on at night best believe I'm gonna expose him b4 he smokes me :ileycry:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
why apologize? from the bottom half it looks like he was wishing for someone to be killed

I also thought the same that’s why I reacted strongly. It was explained to me that it meant something else. :)

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
^Ngl thought it was real for a second there
It worries me that you believed such vulgar words would ever be used by @Jiron even for a second. Our brother jiron is probably insulted by this lack of faith in him, I suggest you apologize to him and show you won’t doubt his character again :)

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Well damn. But I don't really blame you I had to hold the urge to stab some of these Inc*I's a couple of times. But the tea hot.
:mybusiness:
If I had to guess which would happen first, It’d be you killing one of us before jiron giving a qashin, but who knew :leon:

Last edited:
If I had to guess which would happen first, It’d be you killing one of use before jiron giving a qashin, but who knew :leon:
I move in order
1. Qashin everyone of your posts
2. Threaten your life.
3. stab you 32 times in your pee-pee
But I'm a loving peaceful person and would never do that.
:pachah1:

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I move in order
1. Qashin everyone of your posts
2. Threaten your life.
3. stab you 32 times in your pee-pee
But I'm a loving peaceful person and would never do that.
:pachah1:
I dare you to pull up, I have my goons keeping it hot.

I also keep my heater on me

Dhulkeyga weey miineeysantahay :shaq:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I thought Somalispot was a peaceful place, I have been a lurker for a long time. It wasn't until recently I started to post. Now people are talking about Rexdale and bringing goons over to somebody area code. I'm out of the loop what's going on.

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
I thought Somalispot was a peaceful place, I have been a lurker for a long time. It wasn't until recently I started to post. Now people are talking about Rexdale and bringing goons over to somebody area code. I'm out of the loop what's going on.
Welcome to somalispot i guess :russ: :rejoice:

This is not really surprising for @Jiron to do tbh

I'm pretty sure we all know how the paradox of tolerance goes: "in order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance."

Trending