I can't believe no one mentioned this today

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
This week an All-board bulletin was send out to Somali communitues in Columbus and Minnesota to be prepared on today's Friday Juma prayer of anti-Islam groups protest at all major mosques in the state.

Here's what took place in MN

menace

VIP
I admire this guy....

Btw he has been in MN for a minute, has he abandoned us :banderas::browtf:

menace

VIP
Menace not again, not again. It's Texas not MN! :angryman::jcoleno::kanyehmm:

Then tell me why that MInnesota landmark doing there ( the old head that be in every news conference and every event happening in MN) ?

menace

VIP
@Idol

This is the guy I'm talking about

v8n0nd.jpg

menace

VIP
Nigga look like a lighter ahmed madoobe

:cryinglaughsmiley:

Meth is telling us that dude is Issaq and that y'all niggaz can't even get your own legitimate old head to put on full regalia in news conferences, instead y'all niggaz use this old head in every news conference, just to show somali culture

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Then tell me why that MInnesota landmark doing there ( the old head that be in every news conference and every event happening in MN) ?

Did you watch the whole video? The Boqor pretender clearly states they're in Grand Prairie, Texas.

Mosques throughout North Texas are gearing up for what could be massive protests this weekend.

This is after a Facebook group is calling for “patriots” to stand up against Islam. Now the FBI and Homeland Security are involved with the effort to keep everyone safe.

A Facebook group called, “Global Rally for Humanity” says their instructions are simple: hold protests “in every country at every Mosque” – in some cases, by bearing arms. It says the idea is for “patriots” to protest Islam.

dfw.cbslocal.com/2015/10/09/north-texas-mosques-prepare-for-protests/

menace

VIP
Did you watch the whole video? The Boqor pretender clearly states they're in Grand Prairie, Texas.

dfw.cbslocal.com/2015/10/09/north-texas-mosques-prepare-for-protests/

No I didn't, just hand me my L :mjcry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending