I came back to flex my adeer madoobe reigns victorious once again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Dalaalos as middle.one mate you better swap reer with dalalos.
Dalalos is MX hitler.
I criticize Farmaajo far more than you have ever criticized Madoobe, and the reason for my shift and welcoming Farmaajo recognition of Madoobe, is because I had enough of Hawiye kibir, saying stuff like "Madaxweynaha Daroodka" "Kismaayo unuka leh" these inflammatory nacnac pushed me over the top. But you have not observed my transition, because you only focused on my previous opposition to Madoobe.

6I0FZBN.jpg

I criticize Farmaajo far more than you have ever criticized Madoobe, and the reason for my shift and welcoming Farmaajo recognition of Madoobe, is because I had enough of Hawiye kibir, saying stuff like "Madaxweynaha Daroodka" "Kismaayo unuka leh" these inflammatory nacnac pushed me over the top. But you have not observed my transition, because you only focused on my previous opposition to Madoobe.

6I0FZBN.jpg
Saxib your anti Ogaden stance was next level even Sadam would still take years to reach it.

You used to talk about cleansing Ogaden from Juboyinka your intention wasnt about kicking out Madhoobe which you always highlighted here.

How many times you showed love to HG but hatred to OG in this forum.

We are not idiots.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Saxib your anti Ogaden stance was next level even Sadam would still take years to reach it.

You used to talk about cleansing Ogaden from Juboyinka your intention wasnt about kicking out Madhoobe which you always highlighted here.

How many times you showed love to HG but hatred to OG in this forum.

We are not idiots.
You calaacal too much, I am over the Galmudug craze, I realized the horde are uncivilized, they fight each other and everyone around them, Hobyo port will never get build, @TekNiKo pointed it out to be both publicly and privately. I support Garacad port and better relations with the DDS.

I even changed my Galmudug DP to Adan Low, I actually support a motion against VP Cali Ciid if he continues like this.

You don't know my politics, I critic Farmaajo, Kacaan, Galmudug, Jubaland, JVA. You are just too sensitive to my previous anti-Madoobe views, xaal baa ka bixiye marka nin rag iska dhig, ama sida naag s11L ka jeexan iska calaacal. :drakekidding:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
You calaacal too much, I am over the Galmudug craze, I realized the horde are uncivilized, they fight each other and everyone around them, Hobyo port will never get build, @TekNiKo pointed it out to be both publicly and privately. I support Garacad port and better relations with the DDS.

I even changed my Galmudug DP to Adan Low, I actually support a motion against VP Cali Ciid if he continues like this.

You don't know my politics, I critic Farmaajo, Kacaan, Galmudug, Jubaland, JVA. You are just too sensitive to my previous anti-Madoobe views, xaal baa ka bixiye marka nin rag iska dhig, ama sida naag s11L ka jeexan iska calaacal. :drakekidding:
Word on the street is that MX as a whole will soon kick out pro GM admin from CW, its soon gonna be reach a boiling point. Remember 2014 and how ASWJ was kicked out by Reer dalal militia? Same thing is gonna happen war hordhac

You calaacal too much, I am over the Galmudug craze, I realized the horde are uncivilized, they fight each other and everyone around them, Hobyo port will never get build, @TekNiKo pointed it out to be both publicly and privately.

You realised when they played you well.

But I would rather trust a Hawiye than you.
8 years you have been opposing Madhoobe.

You just turned a new leaf when you saw how Farmajo recognised Madhoobe.

If however you happen to get the nuclear button you wouldn't resist to nuke Ogaden.

You couldn't hide even your Ogaden hatred during the holy month of Ramadhan.

4 years Farmajo build Hawiye.
Farmajo United HG when no Hawiye would have united them

Farmajo sanctioned JL unlike other places.

Even today in Gedo the SNA forces are non MX.

You guys just dug your own graves.

Word on the street is that MX as a whole will soon kick out pro GM admin from CW, its soon gonna be reach a boiling point. Remember 2014 and how ASWJ was kicked out by Reer dalal militia? Same thing is gonna happen war hordhac
Warya tekniko qoor qor is powerful dont try that stunt just be good shacab.When a Hawiye president takes over you will see how Galmudug demographics will change.

I remember when Farmajo sent SNA to fight Liyu police months ago inside DDS.
Farmajo wasted fighting Ogaden.I wonder ma Fahad Ogaden ba loo dhiidey in US?
His hatred is next level.

Qoor Qoor tryin disarm every clan so how’d Marehan react to this tho ?

Ogaden view on Mx has changed.

Mx have not hidden they hatred and animosity towards Ogaden and have displayed it with atmost disgust.
We forgave you for the masscre in mid 80s and taking Bardheere from us yet they still act like a victim.

I dont think there will be an Ogaden like Madhoobe who would be sympathetic to MX like him.

Most likely we will part ways when Madhoobe retires.
You can go join Konfur galbeed with NusGedo.

Ogaden view on Mx has changed.

Mx have not hidden they hatred and animosity towards Ogaden and have displayed it with atmost disgust.
We forgave you for the masscre in mid 80s and taking Bardheere from us yet they still act like a victim.

I dont think there will be an Ogaden like Madhoobe who would be sympathetic to MX like him.

Most likely we will part ways when Madhoobe retires.
You can go join Konfur galbeed with NusGedo.
sooner or later, our generation will come to power.
the old maggots are too nice. sheekh seeraar and sheekh daahir both used to defend Gedo in the 90s from xabashi, where the son of siyad barre maslah was bringing them in. u had ogaden defending marehan from HG as recent as 2016 and 2018.
how dumb can OG be to be doing shit like that?

ogaden was too busy fighting Ethiopia before, now that our attention has shifted, it's a wrap no matter how much crying they do online.

TekNiKo

VIP
Warya tekniko qoor qor is powerful dont try that stunt just be good shacab.When a Hawiye president takes over you will see how Galmudug demographics will change.

I remember when Farmajo sent SNA to fight Liyu police months ago inside DDS.
Farmajo wasted fighting Ogaden.I wonder ma Fahad Ogaden ba loo dhiidey in US?
His hatred is next level.
If he was so powerful how come he cant liberate Ceelbur from AS? Mise hes only powerful with clan militia?

We will defeat him and recapture Gelinsoor inshallah that is my life mission.

If he was so powerful how come he cant liberate Ceelbur from AS? Mise hes only powerful with clan militia?

We will defeat him and recapture Gelinsoor inshallah that is my life mission.
Hawiye on Hawiye crime is never going to happen.

By the way Farmajo would have shot himself on the leg if the currently trained militia from Eritrea are not Mx.

TekNiKo

VIP
Hawiye on Hawiye crime is never going to happen.

By the way Farmajo would have shot himself on the leg if the currently trained militia from Eritrea are not Mx.
Farmaajo has empowered HG and has done nothing for us, we will survive on our own dont worry.

Status
Not open for further replies.