I browsed 4chan and found this

Status
Not open for further replies.

tumal

hyde
somalis haven given themselves that reputation, if an Ethiopian and Eritrean made the same thread they'd get actual questions

Muji

VIP
Lol I’ve been telling yall the truth.

To the white man you’re just a pirate from Africa.

Where are all the cascasoids who got high off what some Italian colonialist wrote a century ago?

Some somali people think white people will treat us differently

No one thinks that...that's just something u confused Somalis infer when proud Somalis say they aren't black. Somalis aren't looking for cadaan acceptance, so it matters little what cadaans think of us.

Lots of ignorant cadaans think Sikhs are Muslims cuz of their turbans...do u think Sikhs say "Whites think we're nothing but filthy Muslim terrorists, well I guess that makes us Muslims...pass me a Quran"

Where are all the cascasoids who got high off what some Italian colonialist wrote a century ago?

Knowles

You were too kind with the “pirate from Africa”, I read, “piratenigger”.

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
Western Somalis are the most insecure Somalis I have seen out there. Both the girls and guys, constantly wanting to prove themselves to different ethnicities. I lived in LA for the last two years and I have gotten nothing but respect and praises that I never asked for nor seeked. I did me, been myself, never proved myself to no ajnabi. U either like me or u hate me, there is no in between with Abaay Abaay. Be you, be interesting, and I mean be genuinely interesting and people will respect you and in the process respect where u come from.

Grow a fucking backbone, move like u value yourself.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
No one thinks that...that's just something u confused Somalis infer when proud Somalis say they aren't black. Somalis aren't looking for cadaan acceptance, so it matters little what cadaans think of us.

Lots of ignorant cadaans think Sikhs are Muslims cuz of their turbans...do u think Sikhs say "Whites think we're nothing but filthy Muslim terrorists, well I guess that makes us Muslims...pass me a Quran"
BINGO.

Apollo

VIP

Belgian colonial trolls memed the Hamitic myth into existence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts