I became addicted to PlayStation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah not new. There are so many half somalis in this city. Anyways I know I fellow half somali and colombian just like me living in south ldn
A Somali Colombian living in South London who has her whole body on her dp.

The lurkers will be looking for abaayo:manny:

I don't care about that coming home bullshit sxb. I have dreaded this country since my parents came here and also acknowledge that it's a shit-hole. I would much prefer to work towards building up my home country than to be buried here.

:mjlol::nahgirl:
Trust me bro. I am out the country next summer inshallah. I will hit up Qatar for a 3 year contract. Work there whilst working with my cousin's back home to set up some businesses which I can walk into when I get home.

Trust me bro. I am out the country next summer inshallah. I will hit up Qatar for a 3 year contract. Work there whilst working with my cousin's back home to set up some businesses which I can walk into when I get home.
I might collab with you in a few years after i finish my degree. All i want to do is set up a lodge for nationalist somalis kind of like the freemasons but for loyal geeljires. We will be feared once we start to think like them and we need to help our brothers back home to understand that this century is our last stand as a nation and that we face many enemies on both sides. It really makes me sad to realise that cadaan were so quick to wake up to this muslim takeover threat and yet our ppl are still blind to see that we will not exist in 50 yrs time if we don't get our act together. I hope to see you in this nationalistic lodge one day sxb.

:salute:

The more cambuulo the better :banderas: cambuulo is life kkk
Your full somali, quit the trolling. If your dad is somali, and mom latina then you'd be raised on latino culture but all I've seen from you is your strong somali culture. Working dads play a little role in instilling their values and culture to their kids, its mostly from moms.

Your full somali, quit the trolling. If your dad is somali, and mom latina then you'd be raised on latino culture but all I've seen from you is your strong somali culture. Working dads play a little role in instilling their values and culture to their kids, its mostly from moms.
Nope mate. I like both cultures and growing up i loved my dad's side way more than my mums. My dad's side are way more chill and calm so naturally I would click with them. My cousins are more nicer on my dad's side and my aunts and uncles too

Nope mate. I like both cultures and growing up i loved my dad's side way more than my mums. My dad's side are way more chill and calm so naturally I would click with them. My cousins are more nicer on my dad's side and my aunts and uncles too
So you lived in the same city with your dad's side and spent lots of time with them? That can only explain how you have a stronger somali connection. Most half somalis with somali dads have a superficial connection with somali culture. Your mom raised you so ofcourse her influence will be strong, i'm waiting for you to show some of this lool or share some colombian music, history, interesting facts etc.

So far you haven't shown anything of your colombian side.

Your lucky since you have a qabil due to your dad. Soon you'll be joining my qabil anyway.

:mjswag:

So you lived in the same city with your dad's side and spent lots of time with them? That can only explain how you have a stronger somali connection. Most half somalis with somali dads have a superficial connection with somali culture. Your mom raised you so ofcourse her influence will be strong, i'm waiting for you to show some of this lool or share some colombian music, history, interesting facts etc.

So far you haven't shown anything of your colombian side.
Not all somalis with a Somali dad is like this tho. Many are like that because father's are too lazy in making sure the culture is passed on for me it is very different. The connection I have with my fathers side is very strong because I visit some of my aunts that live in Kenya and most of them actually live here and in other European countries. I will make a thread about colombia when I have time

Not all somalis with a Somali dad is like this tho. Many are like that because father's are too lazy in making sure the culture is passed on for me it is very different. The connection I have with my fathers side is very strong because I visit some of my aunts that live in Kenya and most of them actually live here and in other European countries. I will make a thread about colombia when I have time
I see, its not just somali dads, most ppl are influenced by their mums than their dads.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending