I became a Karen today.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Trader joe is making sure only 10 customers shop at once, these cadaans take their sweet time in the store.The longest I've been in the line was for 50 mins. I went to one of the workers and complained. He immediately went inside and made sure they shopped faster. Sometimes it pays to be a Karen. The original Karen's applauded when I spoke up. I murmured, I still hate you idiots.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
When I think of a Karen I think of an cadaan soccer mom with a bad hair cut.
kate-gosselin-mothers-day-01.jpg

Qali

Certified Pimp.
Trader joe is making sure only 10 customers shop at once, these cadaans take their sweet time in the store.The longest I've been in the line was for 50 mins. I went to one of the workers and complained. He immediately went inside and made sure they shopped faster. Sometimes it pays to be a Karen. The original Karen's applauded when I spoke up. I murmured, I still hate you idiots.
#PROKAREN2021

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Karen's are changing now, you can find a Karen that looks like Gisele bundchen or Megan fox, the days of a Karen looking like the above picture is long gone. Looool

I'm shocked. They never gave me the memo that you could be fashion conscious and often irritated enough to quickly ask for management :meleshame:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
I love waiting in queues under this hot weather whilst having earphones in. The mask and gloves on me makes me feel like a new person. Best is 2 people at a time, which means more time outside or even queues that goes around the block 2 or 3 times. No need to complain, already fun enough.

Karen doesnt mean snitching to workers, you have to give the target a hard time and antagonize them. Tell them a few racial slurs like go back to Mexico etc, and then finally threaten to call the cops.

I love waiting in queues under this hot weather whilst having earphones in. The mask and gloves on me makes me feel like a new person. Best is 2 people at a time, which means more time outside or even queues that goes around the block 2 or 3 times. No need to complain, already fun enough.
Wallahi your hella boring if u think standing in line is fun to u.