I approved my son back home to marry at this young age once I learned he could procreate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Please keep your dam Western ideology at bay.

Either way wey isku aasi lahaaayeen.

waraabe

Your superior
the underclass strikes again. These kids should be learning in school not raising families at this age. This probably means a poor welfare collector in the diaspora is picking up the bill for this family

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Their ignorant, uneducated, reer Badiyo parents just robbed their childhood away from them.

When will Somali parents let kids be kids? When will they stop putting pressure on little kids? From an 8 month wearing headscarf to a 12 year old being the built in maid.

We need to do better, educate these people or exile them.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
They shouldnt get married to begin with he should be in school and play fotball with his friends

This is what always suprised me about Somalis some want to get married early so they can brag about it

Some want as many kids possible so they can brag about it

mrlog

VIP
the underclass strikes again. These kids should be learning in school not raising families at this age. This probably means a poor welfare collector in the diaspora is picking up the bill for this family

True that.
At the other end of the spectrum we got @Someone who refused many suitors early on to pursue wax barasho.
imika she's in her 30's, has advertised a discount of 35% on the Meher laakin the cell fone ain't ringing.
Waa yaaab she's resorted to listing to Qaaraami songs to sooth her wadno
:jcoleno:

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
True that.
At the other end of the spectrum we got @Someone who refused many suitors early on to pursue wax barasho.
imika she's in her 30's, has advertised a discount of 35% on the Meher laakin the cell fone ain't ringing.
isnt that @sophisticate

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
True that.

She now says "0% interest for lifetime " on her meher. She's in total surrender :faysalwtf:

9XCgfL4.png

This had me scared for a second lmao

SuldaanGuled

Rag waa shaah dumarna waa sheeko.
Hambalyo Hambalyo Hambalyo Hambalyo Hambalyo Hambalyo

Maxamed yare Iyo Marwadiisa
hambalyo.jpg

Arooskiina Allaha Ka Dhigo Kii Lagu Nastoo Lagu Nagaado, Dad Iyo Deeq,Diin Iyo Darajo Alle ha idinka yeelo kuwii isku waara.

hqdefault.jpg

#Doonimaynohaters
#Wadakuqulqulahaters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending