I am wondering what Somalia demographics would look today if....

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
No it wouldn’t. If we went back to the 8 old states darood would be the majority in 2 out of the 8, Lower Juba (questionably) and North east. Togdhere would be 50/50 at best but dominated by isaaq regardless and Mudugh would be majority Hawiye without a doubt

Isaaq:2
Darood:2
Hawiye:3
Rahanweyn:1

Mudugh become Darod majority at some point in the 2010s.
Burao region (Sool, Sanaag & Togdheer) became majority Darod in the past ~5 years.

Man, imagine how efficient trade and transportation would be if we weren't in this mess.

4-5 deep sea ports, freeways and interacted highway system to move good, a monopoly on the indian ocean and all trade coming into East Africa. The coastline itself is a free money generator. Without even the need of Oil we could be very rich. Somalis can't see the bigger pictures though, it gives me a bit of anxiety when I think about this stuff
:mjlol:
How rich do you think we would be if we where a fully advanced economy?

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
Mudugh become Darod majority at some point in the 2010s.
Burao region (Sool, Sanaag & Togdheer) became majority Darod in the past ~5 years.
In 2005 Mudug was 60% Hawiye and Galgaduud was 80% Hawiye, a united Mudugh would have been ~70% Hawiye. Between 2005-present Darood have lost territory in both gobols to HG, Especially in places like Balanbale, Galinsoor, Goldogob district etc. It would be realistic to believe a united Mudugh would be 75% Hawiye and 25% Darood today

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst
VIP
In 2005 Mudug was 60% Hawiye and Galgaduud was 80% Hawiye, a united Mudugh would have been ~70% Hawiye. Between 2005-present Darood have lost territory in both gobols to HG, Especially in places like Balanbale, Galinsoor, Goldogob district etc. It would be realistic to believe a united Mudugh would be 75% Hawiye and 25% Darood today
Where in Galdogob district did we lose land?

I wouldn’t mind this honestly, as a Xawaadle as my paradise Hiiraan is represented well :banderas:

The Parliament was only 123, Hiiraan alone had 12 seats.

it kinda resembles today Federal

Hargeisa: HA
Burco: HJ
Majeertenia: MJ
Mudug: HG
Hiiraan: XL
Banadir: AB
Upper Juba: RX
Lower Juba: OG

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
[
B9C9FB83-70F0-4809-B415-F18E91845ED6.png

Burco district has more people than whole of Sool region (including Caynaba)

:mjlol:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Mudug and Galgadud one region then Hawiye are deffo the majority.

Darood only have lower Juba and North East region as majority, 2 out of the original 8 regions.

1B58D226-E304-410D-B072-732254924FFF.jpeg

South Mudug + Galgadud has more people than Northern Mudug

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
Mudug and Galgadud one region then Hawiye are deffo the majority.

Darood only have lower Juba and North East region as majority, 2 out of the original 8 regions.

View attachment 240706
South Mudug + Galgadud has more people than Northern Mudug
100% sxb. Population of Somalia by district according to the OCHA study for 2005 for districts in both Mudug and Galgaduud:
BE8246FE-2F94-44B5-AC9D-07260626B0E6.jpeg

Hawiye districts in Mudug:

Xarardhere+Hobyo+ 50% of Galkacyo district (for argument sake, most settlements in galkacyo district are in its south) This puts hawiye at 201.6k, (57.5% of Mudugs pop)

Darood districts in Mudug:

Galdogob+Jariiban+50% of Galkacyo district

This puts darood ar 148.5k, (42.5% of Mudugs pop)

Hawiye districts in Galgaduud:

Ceeldhere+ceelbur+cadaado+ 70% of dhusamareeb (let’s be nice to the boons). This puts hawiye at 261.6k (79.3% of Galgaduuds pop)

Darood districts in Galgaduud: Cabudwaq+30% of dhusamareeb. This puts darood at 68.4k (20.7% of Galgaduuds pop).

As you can see I did not lie about my estimation putting us at 60% of Mudug and 80% of Galgaduud was completely valid. Ofcourse our resident biased “intellectual” @Thegoodshepherd will continue to blabber jeberti supremacist nonsense and expect you to believe him without a shred of evidence. I also outlined how this was 2005 prior to the bulk of the HG expansion so our percentage stake is probably higher than this census puts us at. Regardless if you put these numbers together you have 463.2k for Hawiye and 216.9k for Darood.

As a precentage this would put Hawiye at 68.1% and Darood at 31.9%. Hawiye will be more than double the size of darood within Mudugh going by the 2005 estimation, although I believe it may be 3 times the size today.

Laagite

الداروودي
Ceelafweyne and Garadag barely has the population of Xingalool and Ceelbuh respectively.

Biggest cities in Sanaag

Ceerigaabo
Badhan
Dhahar

2 of which exclusively mine.

How many settlements do you have
Yufle
Gudmo biyocas
Dararweyne
Ceeryaan and all those useless empty lands

Barely have half of the people of Hadaaftimo, I'd argue Yubbe is bigger than Dararweyne based on what I seen.

Lastly we are establishing new towns when you ceased to populate yours, you been migrating to Hargeisa, and Burco for the last 30+ years while I been making new towns

Your propaganda for the last 10 years have been Warsangeli don't pass Yubbe, and now thats been debunked your new argument is we are 70% of the region but failing to produce a single populated town.

African disease where the capitol is shiny but all the rural areas are 5th world. Same with England and France vs Italy and Germany.
What do you mean by England & France vs Italy & Germany? Both England and France have nice countryside towns that offer a better quality of life than the big cities.

Italy has some really bad rural areas that are run by the mafia. Germany has elite rural towns and villages though.

Abaq

VIP
I wouldn’t mind this honestly, as a Xawaadle as my paradise Hiiraan is represented well :banderas:

The Parliament was only 123, Hiiraan alone had 12 seats.

it kinda resembles today Federal

Hargeisa: HA
Burco: HJ
Majeertenia: MJ
Mudug: HG
Hiiraan: XL
Banadir: AB
Upper Juba: RX
Lower Juba: OG
Guess who's missing :pachah1:

What do you mean by England & France vs Italy & Germany? Both England and France have nice countryside towns that offer a better quality of life than the big cities.

Italy has some really bad rural areas that are run by the mafia. Germany has elite rural towns and villages though.
Everywhere outside of Paris and London waa Gaajo

Attachments

• D21E2645-3683-42D0-A377-BE17DA6D7523.jpeg
    D21E2645-3683-42D0-A377-BE17DA6D7523.jpeg
    178.5 KB · Views: 34

Trending

Latest posts