I am Watching documentary on Netflix...

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Wild Arabia.

This is what i have learnt.

1. Arabia deserts have amazing wild life. Survivors. Mashalaah

2. Same hierarchy (food chain) of wild animal existing in Africa, also exist in desert wild Arabia. Leopard at top.
(Leopard is an intensely lonely creature) Wolves, leopard, & hyenas too???? Surprised.

3. there is such a thing as Camel racing, Abu dhabi is so sophisticated that camel race by themselves while they have speaker on their hump, and the owners are racing beside them on the sides, in their cars, telling them to run via remote radio, there is a remote control whip, whipping the poor camels the back. The winner gets 1 million us dollars. I was cracking up all time watching this

4. Flamingos in pink and white complexion is so spectacular. In cats, such as lions and leopards, young ones have a pink nose when young and the pink disappear as they age. In flamingo, the reverse is true. While young they are super white and pink as they age. (lush pink color is a signature of Flamingos, in Kenya too)

5. Wild spider of Arabia, the male spider is 1/10 smaller than the female wild spider. lazier too. Yet, this doesn't bother the big female spider. Cajaaiib.

6 Most of the wild life live in mountains as the moisture in the high mountains condenses the cold air up there into water, where plants and water is available for life and the animals.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p013mrl5

Last edited:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Very interesting.

I would like to visit Oman and Jordan (Petra) soon. Both places have stunning countrysides.

I had to google where Oman is too, since most of the film was recorded there.

So basically Saudi Arabia holds the biggest land, east of UAE, to the south of UAE is Oman, and Iran to the north???

I was surprised about the Iran north. No wonder the Arabs are afraid of the mischievous Iranians. They are not far from them. lol

I had to google where Oman is too, since most of the film was recorded there.

So basically Saudi Arabia holds the biggest land, east of UAE, to the south of UAE is Oman, and Iran to the north???

I was surprised about the Iran north. No wonder the Arabs are afraid of the mischievous Iranians. They are not far from them. lol

I could type back your answer or just insert a map.

map-of-middle-east.jpg

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Indeed

Modern people worship money instead of Allah if we are all honest.

U know just looking at dubai night skies, the amount of glittering lights, 100% fossil driven energy.

What will they do when the oil runs out in a few decades???

U know just looking at dubai night skies, the amount of glittering lights, 100% fossil driven energy.

What will they do when the oil runs out in a few decades???

They either have to adapt with modern technology and find new ways to stay relevant. Or turn into ghost towns that will ultimately wither away into the desert and ocean.