I AM VERY UPSET. MY DNA 23andme report is IN :(

I haven't posted it because I value my privacy, :lol: , some of you are kinda foolish for posting. Especially if you have a weird or rare haplogroup it is easy to find somebody.

And by the way, I am not Majeerteen.

Average somalis like us have nothing to fear then :) Somalis have the same genes in their majority. I mean ethnic somalis from major tribes anyway. The foreign % is the one that can identify somebody on 23andme if they share their results with others.

Apollo

VIP
Average somalis like us have nothing to fear then :) Somalis have the same genes in their majority. I mean ethnic somalis from major tribes. anyway. The foreign % is the one that can identify somebodyon 23andme if they share their resutls with others.

Both mine and my father's maternal haplogroup are extremely rare in Somalis. :dead:

Both mine and my father's maternal haplogroup are extremely rare in Somalis. :dead:

Must be the shipwrecked poor souls who found their way into Somali peninsula. I got some strange foreign percentage as well, but it is not significant. Aside from being embarrassed to see them there listed, 97% somali is as pure as it gets.

@Apollo

Identity risk is very serious issue. One big thing, i have noticed in my 23andMe list, People
with rare non E-V32 and T1a Somali Haplogroups, don't respond to messages, except
some Banadiris, who always knew that, they were of mixed Somali-Eurasian.

Vanessa

Support interracial love πŸ’•
VIP
@Apollo, I want to buy 23 and me kit, but I’m worried about my DNA will be sold to third party. Is it true, do 23 and me sell DNA to third party and insurance company?

I had zero Ethiopian or Eritrean input, and my entire lineage lived in the Hawd forever. How can somalis from proper Somalia have xabashi dna? disgusting.
@Basra this means you'll get the xabashi concubine treatment when we finally defeat them!:rejoice:

Vanessa

Support interracial love πŸ’•
VIP
That is not possible and that is illegal. Also, you can register with them using fake names.
Wonderful! I want to know if I have Yemeni blood. My father said his family were from hadhramaut.

I had zero Ethiopian or Eritrean input, and my entire lineage lived in the Hawd forever. How can somalis from proper Somalia have xabashi dna? disgusting.
@Basra this means you'll get the xabashi concubine treatment when we finally defeat them!:rejoice:

"Ethiopian" or "Eritrean" does not mean Habashi DNA. The largest ethnicity when you combine Somalia and Ethiopia would be the Somali DNA hablogroup. We are basically the owners and natives of both Lands. Habashis are a mixture of middle eastern and Somali type DNA(E-V32). Whilst somalis are purely native East African, Habashis are not. Big difference.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You just wasted your money.

The joke is on you, you're ethiopian honest raw meat now:russ:

You are mean! I am upset!
1601478218874.png

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Bisiinka I am concerned with the high % of Ethiopian
1601478254348.png

Trending

Latest posts