I AM VERY UPSET. MY DNA 23andme report is IN :(

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
91 % Somali.

7 % Ethiopian

I can't share the rest of the results. I am upset because Europe blood is not in my DNA!

Why??? How can i be 95% Somali??? This is really aggravating.

My Haplogroup is L3f – Northeast Africa, Sahel, Arabian peninsula, Iberia. Gaalien,[21] Beja[21]

My friend Aisha has L2a1 Haplogroup. I understand L2 is the most common in the entire African continent.

Can someone please HELP ME UNDERSTAND THIS????

You have more Neanderthal DNA than 2% of other customers

What does this Neanderthal mean? How can i take this serious yaaqqe?

your DNA suggests that 7% of your ancestry is Ethiopian & Eritrean.

Despite recent conflict, Eritreans and Ethiopians were united under the powerful Kingdom of Aksum for almost 1,000 years until its collapse in 940 CE, and their DNA reflects that shared history. The region has also served as a crossroads between Africa and the Arabian Peninsula for tens of thousands of years. Today, most Ethiopians and Eritreans have both East African and Arabian ancestry and speak Afro-Asiatic languages, including Oromo, Tigrinya, Arabic, and Amharic.

your DNA suggests that 91% of your ancestry is Somali

Most ethnic Somalis live in Somalia, Ethiopia, Kenya, or Djibouti, and speak Somali – a member of the larger Cushitic language family spoken from southern Egypt to northern Tanzania. While united by strong religious traditions rooted in the spread of Islam from the Arabian Peninsula, almost all ethnic Somalis harbor ancient ancestral roots in northern east Africa and share genetic similarities with other Cushitic-speaking groups, like the Oromo people of Ethiopia. With a deep history of pastoralism, many Somalis continue to rely on goat, sheep, camel, and cattle herding for their subsistence.

Interesting , I'd never share a DNA of mine with third parties online, who knows if cloning is real. But then again this is such an interesting spectacle , I'm noticing this a common pattern for Western Somalis , like the Domino effect, the ripple has a huge impact on Somalis , when one does something different , the other tends to imitate and this patterns continues and so on, it is possibly connect to our geeljire deficit anomalies lol

But who knows what it could lead to
Then again it's very interesting that Zoooooomalis are like headless chickens flocking to 23Andme without thinking straight.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Does your real life name or the name you registered on there start with an A?

I think I have spotted you on my cousin's account. :deadrose:

Nope. loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Got an email 5 day ago about new dna relatives...brb

1601409252334.png

vanilla

i think with my heart
mine came back with 17% non human :oh6b81q:..... apparently im related to snail :lawd:,.... no wonder why my skin is soooo smooooooth

Last edited:
No wonder I am getting updates of new relatives once a week. Waryaada, wallahi we need to stop testing for DNA if we are somalis because everyone is registered as a cousin. Total embarrassment. The whole 20 million somalis would be registered on 23andme eventaully. Somebody needs to ban somali DNA testing. We are embarrassed.

Do you guys know if 23andme allows members to cancel their Account? I think it is about time. It is getting ridiculous. New relatives every damn week. Dang!.

91 % Somali.

7 % Ethiopian

I can't share the rest of the results. I am upset because Europe blood is not in my DNA!

Why??? How can i be 91% Somali??? This is really aggravating.

My Haplogroup is L3f – Northeast Africa, Sahel, Arabian peninsula, Iberia. Gaalien,[21] Beja[21]

My friend Aisha has L2a1 Haplogroup. I understand L2 is the most common in the entire African continent.

Can someone please HELP ME UNDERSTAND THIS????

You have more Neanderthal DNA than 2% of other customers

What does this Neanderthal mean? How can i take this serious yaaqqe?

your DNA suggests that 7% of your ancestry is Ethiopian & Eritrean.

Despite recent conflict, Eritreans and Ethiopians were united under the powerful Kingdom of Aksum for almost 1,000 years until its collapse in 940 CE, and their DNA reflects that shared history. The region has also served as a crossroads between Africa and the Arabian Peninsula for tens of thousands of years. Today, most Ethiopians and Eritreans have both East African and Arabian ancestry and speak Afro-Asiatic languages, including Oromo, Tigrinya, Arabic, and Amharic.

your DNA suggests that 91% of your ancestry is Somali

Most ethnic Somalis live in Somalia, Ethiopia, Kenya, or Djibouti, and speak Somali – a member of the larger Cushitic language family spoken from southern Egypt to northern Tanzania. While united by strong religious traditions rooted in the spread of Islam from the Arabian Peninsula, almost all ethnic Somalis harbor ancient ancestral roots in northern east Africa and share genetic similarities with other Cushitic-speaking groups, like the Oromo people of Ethiopia. With a deep history of pastoralism, many Somalis continue to rely on goat, sheep, camel, and cattle herding for their subsistence.

Basra, On the Ethiopian report section of your DNA, click underneath it and it will show you a map of where Ethiopia your DNA ancestry comes from. They may have listed your Somali ancestry in Kilnka Shanaad as Ethiopia. Verify that and get back to the thread and report. Mine shows Somali inhabited regions all the way to Jabuuti/Eritrea red sea as DNA ancestry for the Ethiopian/Eritrean percentage listed under my DNA.

I think the website needs to correct the reporting of Somali DNA under Ethiopia. They should list Ogaden region or Kilinka Shanaad instead. I find that part of the report to be misleading.

Last edited:

Apollo

VIP
No wonder I am getting updates of new relatives once a week. Waryaada, wallahi we need to stop testing for DNA if we are somalis because everyone is registered as a cousin. Total embarrassment. The whole 20 million somalis would be registered on 23andme eventaully. Somebody needs to ban somali DNA testing. We are embarrassed.

Do you guys know if 23andme allows members to cancel their Account? I think it is about time. It is getting ridiculous. New relatives every damn week. Dang!.

You can just ignore those new relatives emails and keep your account. It is a waste to delete once you already got in. Just check every 6 months.

Scroll down and click on:

'' Unsubscribe from emails about New relatives notifications ''

@Basra my relative was also expecting to be exotical too and now barely checks it. Only my reer xamar cousins came up with unique results.
I am not related to Basra. Just checked if I had any new relatives matching the opening post.

:rejoice:
Have you posted your DNA? I wonder if I've come across you on my relatives 23andme. I've seen some MJ's.

You can just ignore those new relatives emails and keep your account. It is a waste to delete once you already got in. Just check every 6 months.

Scroll down and click on:

'' Unsubscribe from emails about New relatives notifications ''

I didn't realize you can unsubscribe from that. That is cool. Thanks.

Apollo

VIP
Have you posted your DNA? I wonder if I've come across you on my relatives 23andme. I've seen some MJ's.

I haven't posted it because I value my privacy, :lol: , some of you are kinda foolish for posting. Especially if you have a weird or rare haplogroup it is easy to find somebody.

And by the way, I am not Majeerteen.

Trending