I am tired of HIJABI on TIKTOK and social medias

Aegon

The Conqueror, King of all Westeros
"and not display their beauty except what is apparent, and they should place their khumur over their bosoms..." (24:31).

Now the problem with this is that I see so many hijabi's do the complete opposite. Wrapping a scarf around your head and then wearing a full face of makeup while modeling on TikTok and Instagram is not what we call modesty in Islam.

There are girls and women wearing heavy makeup, lip-syncing to music, and posting their full outfits on social media, is this not defeating the purpose of hijab? I'm not saying hijabis are supposed to be perfect Muslims, but doesn't this ever come to mind?

Don't people realize that the whole purpose of the hijab (drawing away attention) is being destroyed by posting 20 pics a day on social media? This is not modesty. This is not Islam. Now, if a sister was to go outside modestly dressed and men are still looking at her that is their fault and they will be sinful. However, on social media, it is a sister's choice to display herself to the public, and therefore she is defeating the purpose of modesty (considering she has a public acc / has males added).

May Allah forgive us for all of sins, this is the exemple they are showing to the youngsters.

Somali Saayid

It's been a while hasn't it?
VIP
Cabsi Cabsi @sarahbxnno

1676478685047.png

Trending

Latest posts