I am still angry about the Raptors loss to the Celtics šŸ˜”

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Despite changing my avatar and commenting on the playoffs, Iā€™m still peeved about the Raptors exit, especially at the hands of the Celtics. At first I didnā€™t know how to handle it. I tried ignoring, chalking it up to a bad Siakam performance due to Covid. Then the team that beat us lost to Tyler Herro. Thatā€™s whatā€™s really pissing me off.
@Shmurda

:madkid:

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
But whoā€™s to say Pandemic P wouldā€™ve shown up against Miami or the Lakers. I still feel like they couldā€™ve beat the Celtics without (basically) Pandemic P of the north.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Some positive takeaways, however. OG Anunobyā€™s playoff numbers are nearly identical to those of Kawhi when he was a third year player. Unlike most young players, he steps up in the post season. His shooting is even better than Kawhiā€™s but thatā€™ll drop off the more heā€™s used. Heā€™s as good a defender and has proven he has ice in the veins. I think heā€™ll further develop his offence and become Kawhi 2.0.

People think re-signing Fred is the biggest headache but extending OG right now should be priority number 1. I am ok with letting drake walk and giving OG a bigger piece of the offensive pie. If he gives us 16-18 PPG, 7 RPG and elite defence, Iā€™m ok with us losing again next year as long as he keeps developing.

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
The raptors are trash they always missing 1 piece to actually win and last year that piece was Kawhi this year there was no Kawhi so they went back to their usual 2nd round exit only difference this time is Lebron isnā€™t in the east anymore to kick them out the playoffs like he usually is. Lebronto still lives in our hearts though :russsmug:

1601404241498.png

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
The raptors are trash they always missing 1 piece to actually win and last year that piece was Kawhi this year there was no Kawhi so they went back to their usual 2nd round exit only difference this time is Lebron isnā€™t in the east anymore to kick them out the playoffs like he usually is. Lebronto still lives in our hearts though :russsmug:
They were one bad possession from going to the ECF despite their best player not having practiced in 4 months. Drake and Lowry wouldā€™ve beaten the heat and have historically owned them.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Siakam is not a superstar and is too one dimensional. Regular Season means nothing. That is why they lost.
Is that why he struggled in wins against Memphis and Brooklyn? Thatā€™s bullshit. The loss is on him but there are many other factors.

Is that why he struggled in wins against Memphis and Brooklyn? Thatā€™s bullshit. The loss is on him but there are many other factors.
There wasn't a single decent defender on Brooklyn... When he played Boston however... a good defensive team and was guarded by Jaylen Brown who is a good defender, he couldn't do shit, why?... because his offensive skillset is so garbage besides that spinmove, him and Giannis have the same issue. When defenses adjust in the playoffs they can't adjust their games because of how one dimensional they are.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
There wasn't a single decent defender on Brooklyn... When he played Boston however... a good defensive team and was guarded by Jaylen Brown who is a good defender, he couldn't do shit, why?... because his offensive skillset is so garbage besides that spinmove, him and Giannis have the same issue. When defenses adjust in the playoffs they can't adjust their games because of how one dimensional they are.
F out of here dude. Siakam missed open layups during their entire bubble run. He wasnā€™t asked to be a number one option in the Boston series and he still screwed that up.

F out of here dude. Siakam missed open layups during their entire bubble run. He wasnā€™t asked to be a number one option in the Boston series and he still screwed that up.
Whether you want to admit or not it's up to you... Siakam isn't a star and has LOTS of work to do

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Whether you want to admit or not it's up to you... Siakam isn't a star and has LOTS of work to do
Heā€™s second team all NBA. All ā€œstarsā€ are regular season stars first. Paul George is a star but was suffering from depression this post season

Heā€™s second team all NBA. All ā€œstarsā€ are regular season stars first. Paul George is a star but was suffering from depression this post season

Second Team All-NBA doesn't mean shit to me when you fold in the playoffs. That series would've been over in 5 if OG didn't hit that lucky ass game winner.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Second Team All-NBA doesn't mean shit to me when you fold in the playoffs. That series would've been over in 5 if OG didn't hit that lucky ass game winner.
Siakam showed up on the biggest stage last year and was a legitimate #2 on a championship team. Thatā€™s very hard and few NBA players are capable.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Ur dumb my guy they made ecf in 16 without kawhi