I am starting to like Farmajo

On how he treated his walaalaha Galgaduud:lolbron:

Its true that in Politics there are no permanent friends or enemies.

The battle took place in Dhusamareeb Farmajo's ancestral town.:salute:

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
@Django you are sheegad if you support xarmaajo
chrisfreshhah.png

@Django

They appointed a former USC warlord as the new President of Galmudug.
Their aim is to attack North Mudug and steal our land.

Don't be fooled, Farmaajo is a HAG servant through and through.
No one will attack anyone. Somaliaโ€™s future is peace and development for all Somalis. Your severe cuqdad and rage is genuinely sad.

Take care of your health and your personal life and you wonโ€™t be so angry all the time.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
No one will attack anyone. Somaliaโ€™s future is peace and development for all Somalis. Your severe cuqdad and rage is genuinely sad.

Take care of your health and your personal life and you wonโ€™t be so angry all the time.

โ€œNo Ole will attack anyone โ€œ What a lie :drakekidding: Why would Farnaago want to deploy SNA in Mudug which hasnโ€™t had any troubles in a long time then? We know what Farnaago is up to and itโ€™s no good.

โ€œNo Ole will attack anyone โ€œ What a lie :drakekidding: Why would Farnaago want to deploy SNA in Mudug which hasnโ€™t had any troubles in a long time then? We know what Farnaago is up to and itโ€™s no good.
Where in Mudug have they been deployed where the SNA havenโ€™t already existed?

Stop being so insecure and scared, no one is going to force anyone to join GM stop taking troll lex seriously.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Where in Mudug have they been deployed where the SNA havenโ€™t already existed?

Stop being so insecure and scared, no one is going to force anyone to join GM stop taking troll lex seriously.

Scared? :childplease:Dkm laf ba ku wasaynaa anyone who tries to enter our lands.

:gucciwhat:This a forum I can quote what I like.:camby: I also donโ€™t have to answer silly questions.

Yaab.
Loool. I didn't say you couldn't quote me I asked you why you did, saying its a lie that parts of PL would be forcefully incorporated into GM. Thats why I assumed you have a fear that it would.

:what1:

Point is, its not going to happen. Relax.

No parts of puntland will ever be incorporated into galmudug. But I see Deni stepping down or working with farmaajo. There is no way he can keep fighting farmaaajo because the citizens of puntland are 99% supporters of farmaajo and the central government. Iโ€™m not like these other extreme PIM members and they cannot dictate my believes. I always said I will always support the majority. And the majority actually more like all of puntland supports farmaajo. I personally donโ€™t trust reer Mogadishu because of 1991 and I could never again but the people have spoken.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
No parts of puntland will ever be incorporated into galmudug. But I see Deni stepping down or working with farmaajo. There is no way he can keep fighting farmaaajo because the citizens of puntland are 99% supporters of farmaajo and the central government. Iโ€™m not like these other extreme PIM members and they cannot dictate my believes. I always said I will always support the majority. And the majority actually more like all of puntland supports farmaajo. I personally donโ€™t trust reer Mogadishu because of 1991 and I could never again but the people have spoken.
Looks like we've got another sheegaato IDP from Gedonet. :icon rolleyes:

TekNiKo

โ€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Another Sheegato detected @Crow we know your from eelay b0Qn.

Libaax-Joore

VIP
Speak for ur self Nigga and ur jilib Ismail ali no 99 percent puntland support xarmaajo..... Puntlander support waxa danta ugu jirto dalka dadka iyo dinta.... . Xarmaajo is a dog
212.jpg

Libaax-Joore

VIP
Another Sheegato detected @Crow we know your from eelay b0Qn.
Ninka wa nin majerteen ali saleeban Ismail ali... . AdigO nin reer Dalal ah xarmaajo ma tageertid would that make you sheegad. .... Siyasada saxib iyo kan ba isku reer tihin mataqano ee wexe taqana Dan jogta ah

Speak for ur self Nigga and ur jilib Ismail ali no 99 percent puntland support xarmaajo..... Puntlander support waxa danta ugu jirto dalka dadka iyo dinta.... . Xarmaajo is a dog View attachment 96578
Brother Deni arrested ina diyaano a cousin and campaign manager ina baydabo. He is not supported by any mj tribe. His support comes from bah dulbahante and one sub clan of Cali saleebaan dulbahante and Issa mohamud. Lol these kids calling me a sheegato never been to puntland. I served puntland in this and the last administration you clowns. I worked under abgaal the finance minister. I personally know Deni and spoke to him multiple times before he got elected. Yโ€™all never been here and think you can talk If Iโ€™m a sheegato than all of the citizens are also. I was the original pim member before any of you clowns. I realized itโ€™s unachievable. Iโ€™m @reerbari. The same guy who hates Mogadishu for killing my grandmother for being married to a ssdf member. I never stood foot and never will in Mogadishu. But I will always support the puntland ppl. If your against the wishes of our people than your the enemy not no sheegato. This is towards the ppl who call pppl sheegato because they donโ€™t believe what you believe. This is not toward @Jablibax. Plus I donโ€™t support nor am I against farmaajo. Iโ€™m neutral.

Last edited:
Speak for ur self Nigga and ur jilib Ismail ali no 99 percent puntland support xarmaajo..... Puntlander support waxa danta ugu jirto dalka dadka iyo dinta.... . Xarmaajo is a dog View attachment 96578
My Jilib supports Deni. My jilib got him elected. He got all his campaign money from mohamud mashruuc who is Ismail cali. In exchange he gave him the contract for the garowe airport and frontier group from China.

Trending