I am sick of lady Gaga....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
She has hots for Bradly cooper. Does she know he is GAY?? Her performance in the Oscars was so disgusting. Both of them feigning horny feeling for each other. For her it is genuine, she is horny for him. But HIM!!!! Why is he doing this to her???? We all know he is gay! Akhaas!

halwa

✨🌙
I didn’t watch the Oscars :frdfvsb:

She even broke of her engagement, secretly hoping Bradley would give her a chance. He will really look dumb if he gets with Gaga. He has a child and a long term relationship.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I can’t believe I was a monster in 2010... She fell off!

Bradley Cooper is ugly..

Gaga is also ugly!

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
She has hots for Bradly cooper. Does she know he is GAY?? Her performance in the Oscars was so disgusting. Both of them feigning horny feeling for each other. For her it is genuine, she is horny for him. But HIM!!!! Why is he doing this to her???? We all know he is gay! Akhaas!

Do you like lady gaga aka dhagdheer ?

vmadresses10.jpg

Eedo shaydaanka iska naar :jcoleno:

5560.jpg

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
@Reiko that’s it I’m taking you to get those eyes checked. How’s this ugly?
giphy.gif

@Basra Bradley is not gay and I doubt he will leave his hot baby mama. Lady Gaga needs to get her thirst in check, poor thing looks like she is pinning hard for him.

Muji

VIP
I can’t believe I was a monster in 2010... She fell off!

Bradley Cooper is ugly..

Gaga is also ugly!

@Reiko for once I agree with @Basra
Gags was bullied at school and she see Bradley as the archetype good looking guy who never had a problem getting laid. She is trying to relive her lost youth by getting with the hot stud everyone fancies. Too bad he is dating a Victorian secret model

NotMyL

VIP
@Reiko for once I agree with @Basra
Gags was bullied at school and she see Bradley as the archetype good looking guy who never had a problem getting laid. She is trying to relive her lost youth by getting with the hot stud everyone fancies. Too bad he is dating a Victorian secret model
I think he’s enjoying the attention he’s getting from her, plus he’s got interest in the music industry and he needs her or is sorta using her. It’s like the movie except the roles are reversed. I agree tho, I don’t see him leaving his Victoria secret model for her, people are comparing this situation to Brangelina/Jen lol umm no! Angelina is gorgeous, Gaga is gross lol

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
I think he’s enjoying the attention he’s getting from her, plus he’s got interest in the music industry and he needs her or is sorta using her. It’s like the movie except the roles are reversed. I agree tho, I don’t see him leaving his Victoria secret model for her, people are comparing this situation to Brangelina/Jen lol umm no! Angelina is gorgeous, Gaga is gross lol

Brad Pitt, without a shadow of a doubt, made the right choice in dumping Anniston for Jolie. She blows Jennifer out of the water.

NotMyL

VIP
Brad Pitt, without a shadow of a doubt, made the right choice in dumping Anniston for Jolie. She blows Jennifer out of the water.
I doubt he feels that way now, he could’ve made it work with Jen. Angelina is a nutcase lol

It’s the Italian-American connection imo. Out of all the women he dated in the past, he married the one of Italian descent.
31EB260F-4543-4889-8276-AB44D74CC9CD.gif

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
That meat flesh stunt was disgusting. Another reason why I hate her.

But lets suspend my hate for Lady Gaga for a moment.

Armadillo....what did u just say up there? Jolie better than Jen? This comment has me triggered.

I need to go sit in the corner and recuperate.

This is what triggers you?:pachah1:

I heard she was a transgender when i was in 7th grade. I never so much as been a roused in the slightest since then. Even now that i know i was misinformed, the mental turn off has been done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending